Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For project entropia players

I was wonderin:

Yesterday i've downloaed and registered an account , and i can't enter the game... it says undentified account...

what can i do??? plz help!(or do i just need to wait a couple of days till i get activated)?

Comments

• maxpfaffmaxpfaff Member Posts: 42

hmm i never had problems with that

did u wait until your account request finished the queue?

if u cant selct to create a new account

maybe uninstall   delete all folders and try again

• KillerBeeKillerBee Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by maxpfaff

hmm i never had problems with that
    did u wait until your account request finished the queue?
    if u cant selct to create a new account
    maybe uninstall   delete all folders and try again

No lol - what i'm sayin that i still haven't got email with my pass... lol imageimage

ah ok :)

u dont get your pass in an email

you enter your request into the queue and after a while it shows u your username and password

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Do yourself a favor and drop the idea of playing that crappy game now.

It is a ripoff.  The people who are developing that game do not have a clue.  You spend real money in that game and when bugs take that money from you, you are sh!t out of luck.

Not only did I quit playing that ridiculous game, but I charged back all of the money I ever put in with my credit card company and got it all back.  They have no business taking real money with bugs and not doing anything about their failings.  It is probably the only game in the world that they are making huge amounts of money because their game HAS bugs.

• cerranicerrani Member Posts: 6

There is less bugs in Project Entropia and their business is not understand because most of players are excited to play a free game. Nothing's free in that world, dudes.

But the problem is : too many questions about the development plans, the "how it works" (skills, tool stats, etc) and who is behind this "project".

It have been said that MA-AB, the society which develop the game, was in bankruptcy, is it right ?

What is the next step of development in the game ? crafting always armors, weapons or attachments is boring... when will come something more exciting like : real wars against bots, possibility to have animal as mounts, possibility to scrop plants and trees, creating pharma, creating all sorts of items like chairs, tables, mirrors, lots and lots of different clothes, etc ...

They wrote all sorts of these things in their first FAQ but we saw nothing about it except the MindForce... at least one year after the gold release... Really, the dev team has broken it's game. And it's a pity.

besides all the bugs the main prob in this game is that absolutly no1 is willing to help

when u talk to someone they always run away cause they think you want their money (real money)

i played about 10 different mmorpgs and in all of them you find some1 who is willing to help you     not in project entropia