Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rise: On List & Live!

DanaDana Halifax, NSPosts: 2,415Member

We have added "Rise" to our Game List today. This seemless space MMORPG is free to download and costs $5.95 a month after a 14-day trial. You can check it out on their official website or here.

Once you've done that, feel free to cast your rating vote here.

Dana Massey
Formerly of
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• angus858angus858 Mechanicsburg, PAPosts: 355Member Uncommon
    I spent 10 minutes on their web site looking for a FAQ or list of features without success.  It seems to be centered on a realistic flight sim but other aspects of the game seem sketchy at best.  Has anyone else had more luck finding information?
  • MW2KMW2K Northern Rivers, NSWPosts: 1,031Member Uncommon

There's a buried thread on General (search for Vieneo) where the guy who made it came by and shilled it. Nope, I could'nt get a grip on it either, though it looked intriguing.

Edit: the first rating offered is by reskin, the designer of the game...just thought I'd point that out.

• stalintcstalintc BristolPosts: 9Member

The grasp of what is going on is a little tricky I agree, but after spending plenty of time finding things out and earning the credits, I found it very worth my effort, very enjoyable indeed. Being responsible for shaping a planet is something I have not come across before on this scale before.

Reskin the developer has been alerted to the difficulties new players are having getting to grips with things by the first wave of people we have recieved from publicity on this site, and this is going to be worked on, im sure once things are improved in this area the playerbase will increase and the economy will finally flourish on the surface ;)

I hope you can at some point give the game another go :)