Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knight Online: New Game & Beta Handout

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.COM is proud to announce another very promising addition to our massive game list...Knight Online.  This title is a Korean import/conversion brought to you by Terra ICT.  It boasts beautiful graphics, rich landscapes, a simple interface, PvP action and very solid gameplay.

We were fortunate enough to give 20 beta accounts to hand out and we awarded them to some of our outstanding and dedicated members (there are many more than 20 of these so it was tough!)

Even if you were not selected by us, you should visit the official site and sign up for the test.  You can do that here.

You should also expect to see a new forum category emerging for this title in the next few hours due to so many of our members playing the beta for this game!

Make sure you check out our game details page at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• sir-animasir-anima Member Posts: 210

and how do you can get an account ?

by being active on the board ?

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

You can go to their website and sign up for a beta acct, if selected you will receive and email within 24-48 hrs.  It might be longer if they are swarmed with people applying.

Good luck to you if you chose to apply.

• Well I tried registering for beta a few times on their website around 6pm EST time yesterday and was receiving error message after error message.

So now I tried again 12 hrs later at 6:30am and still I get errors..

Will try one more time in a few hours. If I get the error: 'HTTP 500 Internal server error' again, forget it.

The game looks ok, but its not worth this aggravation.  WoW beta sign-ups start at the end of the month. No doubt Blizzard's beta sign-up process will work properly..

[/rant]

• DonnavinDonnavin Member Posts: 2
    i just signed up for a beta account also. went through fine, but no e-mail yet. that may take a while. I also signed up for a furum account about 15 min ago. no email for that yet either, maby their swamped.

~Keith~

~Keith~