Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: 14 New Screens

DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415
In the wake of a recent visit to Mythic Entertainment's Fairfax, VA offices we bring you fourteen screenshots the company released today. Check back later for our preview, some exclusive screenshots and other media.

image image image
image image image
image image image
image image image
image image

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• zeedaamzeedaam Member Posts: 145
    Well, let me be the first to say this....

looks like a screens for WoW2

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

Originally posted by zeedaam
    Well, let me be the first to say this....

looks like a screens for WoW2

I was thinking the same thing.  The geometry is very very WoW-like.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

to me they more seems a middle way before the cartoonish style of WoW and the ultra-realistic/platic dolls style of Everquest 2.

Those orks and dwarves are very warhammerish, though, no matter what.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• dvilkingdvilking Member UncommonPosts: 2
    very cool...

† Ñ¡£§öñ †

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

It does look a little like WoW, but the characters all look just like their models from the tabletop, so maybe it would be more correct to assume WoW, or Warcraft in general, looks like Warhammer (although, yes, traditionally Warhammer is a very dark and gritty world).

Also I love the goblins, they captured their crazy looks perfectly, not only is this one of the first MMORPGs to offer goblins as a playable race, theyre pretty much the coolest looking goblins in gaming