Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 2 play

Well.... it seems that PWG finally learned something from the MY RYL2 game/server and are about to make RYL:POTE also free to play (accourding to x.factor from the RYL:POTE forum) - finally a smart choice (seems like its the first one in years.... for them) - now we might go back and play ryl on a NA server (maybe even recreate some old guilds..... ).

sunflame.

Comments

• Dark-$ageDark-$age Member Posts: 81

Originally posted by sunflame
    Well.... it seems that PWG finally learned something from the MY RYL2 game/server and are about to make RYL:POTE also free to play (accourding to x.factor from the RYL:POTE forum) - finally a smart choice (seems like its the first one in years.... for them) - now we might go back and play ryl on a NA server (maybe even recreate some old guilds..... ).

sunflame.

if u re-makin outlaws, u HAVE to tell me, lol i wanna join

if pote is free its free meh, but ive always wanted 2 see my char wit da crest lolz
  • .Vicious..Vicious. Member Posts: 8
    WIll be glad to see ya all back.
  • sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181

Originally posted by .Vicious.
    WIll be glad to see ya all back.

not ALL of us would be back.... just a few - we will also pick-up some new players :P

sunflame.

Originally posted by Dark-$age

sunflame.

if u re-makin outlaws, u HAVE to tell me, lol i wanna join

if pote is free its free meh, but ive always wanted 2 see my char wit da crest lolz

LOL - u know u are always Welcome to join us

sunflame.

double post.....
  • Sou|Sou| Member Posts: 43
  • 2fat2run2fat2run Member Posts: 16
    Announcement: Server Consolidation

Youxiland has provided
    us with a viable solution in pursuing a server merge.

On April 17, 2006,
    RYL: Path of the Emperor will be merging servers Azreal and Iveria together. All
    accounts and characters will remain intact during this server consolidation. The
    new merger process will allow players to login and chose between either their
    Azreal characters or Iveria characters before entering the game.

There
    will be NO server wipe at this time. All characters and accounts will be on our
    new server, Renhold. In addition, RYL: Path of the Emperor will remain as
    pay-to-play.

Should a wipe be necessary, it still requires us to
    implement various fixes PRIOR to us being able to go live. Otherwise, we will be
    repeating our history. This requires time and we would not wipe UNLESS we had
    such plan in place. We are also testing the 1900 content patch which will
    address some of the race imbalance issues and will bring a new, exciting form of
    PvP to RYL.

We feel this server merge is vital to maintaining the
    success of RYL. We hope players will be able to enjoy the larger population with
    the same characters they have devoted so much time and effort into.

Planetwide Games would like to thank you for your patience and support
    in this matter.

"copy from  www.ryl.net  by x.factor"
    Im interesded in trying out this game again, but i have bought to many games just to install and never play... any1 know af any free trail key's? had been greate! :D

thx

If u wish to try this game Without paying -  its very very very very simple - DONT play on PWG servers - just go to www.ryl2.com.my - and play on MY server - they are Free 2 Play.

sunflame.

• Sou|Sou| Member Posts: 43

If u wish to try this game Without paying -  its very very very very simple - DONT play on PWG servers - just go to www.ryl2.com.my - and play on MY server - they are Free 2 Play.

sunflame.

dam if i ran a game company i wouldnt like you dont liking my game

Originally posted by Sou|

sunflame.

LOL
  • GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374

Originally posted by Sou|

sunflame.

LOL

the games feels cold and empty to me

• LoODitLoODit Member Posts: 1
    So is there a free ryl server..?

f

Originally posted by LoODit
    So is there a free ryl server..?

YES!

go to www.ryl2.com.my - download the game client - creat an account and start playingggggggg (best choice would be to go to Poseidon Server).

sunflame.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

sunflame.

ya free to play for a craptasticly  undersupported game by cib. there version is so far behind even the vietnam version they have GP still hahah yes lets all play a really bad version over a cheap p2p one.....  yes thats really smart...
  • _Soneca__Soneca_ Member Posts: 23

RYL my= game money based, no drops ingame and if you want make equips you need to PAY, and lagged alot

RYL.net= good version but as everyone know PWh host the serrver lol

PWG+Youxiland=explosive combination

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

Originally posted by _Soneca_

RYL my= game money based, no drops ingame and if you want make equips you need to PAY, and lagged alot
    RYL.net= good version but as everyone know PWh host the serrver lol
    PWG+Youxiland=explosive combination

lol couldnt agree more. RYL MY.'s support staff is the worst i have seen in any asian mmo lol

the NA staff do try so they get brownie points.. though some need work

i hated the MY. servers you had rampant Kill stealing, lag and other problems like people flaming you for the country you live in and so forth

course i had that in the NA one too. but not as much :/ lol go figure

though i must say pwg is trying to fix there game atleast :) 1900 patch claims its going to fix thick skin as well as other skills that suck haha so i guess they get brownie points for that too :)

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

I've tried the free RYL 1 server,and I have to say it just aint the same without the grinding aspect. Apart from that,everything else (including the abnormal error bugs,lol) was there,but meh.......I'm forced to admit RYL was only good before I discovered games that didnt have errors in them,back when I thought RYL was the god of MMOs.

Nice to look back though,bit of online nostalgia. I'll probably end up playing a free server of WOW one day in 2010 to see how it looked back then when WOW 2 is released.

• reagentzreagentz Member Posts: 13

Well it should be free if it's PotE, I would still p2p if they came out with the original RYL NA.

• OrionStarOrionStar Member Posts: 378

double post....sorry

• Dark-$ageDark-$age Member Posts: 81
    well... i read on the forums that pote is gonna b bak in2 beta till v 1.980 and they r makin a new ryl1 server wit sum other company, so sunflame still terribly happy with underground or willing 2 play pote again?