Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Face of Mankind: Launch!

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The sci-fi MMORPG, Face of Mankind has officially launched today, March 27th, 2006. The persistant world game has updated their download section with links to the new client installer.

Face of Mankind opens its gates.
You can now register your account and subscribe to get into the worlds of Face of Mankind. The download section has been updated with links to the newest client installer. Together with the release comes a long list of bugfixes, improvements, new features and Titan Station has been opened. See you all in the game. Have fun!

For more on Face of Mankind, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

I wonder if the tutorial is any better? I can't stand reading guides on forums, I want my tutorial entirely in the game and adequate. I played it last year some time and they added a tutorial but it was still pretty worthless, I had no idea what I should do after I got into a city.

• VeviVevi Member Posts: 146

Well I joined the game after seeing this news release and checking out the info on the game.

Seems kinda like the Planet based game that some want EVE to have.  Lots of RP possibility.

Yeah Jaguar, after the Tutorial you get your apartment then you can visit the city. The faction I joined is helpful, so not a big problem there. The issue right now is people, or I should say the lack of people.

I guess alot of folks only wanted the free Beta experience. image