Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you jump in RF?

JotanataJotanata Member Posts: 7

Can you jump and how to do it? image

Comments

• ShijukiShijuki Member UncommonPosts: 318

Nope.

• JotanataJotanata Member Posts: 7
    Ok good to knowimage
  • bazerionbazerion Member Posts: 23

Yes, you can.

• KanetmKanetm Member Posts: 54

I can jump ::::18::
    But it's not a normal jump designed to overcome obstacles, it's just for show-off. Just press V, I dunno if it works on anything else than Cora.

We Need To Take The Power Back!

• RosuckRosuck Member Posts: 11
    Aw, that's too bad.  I really like useful jumping.  Non-useful jumping is such an annoying tease for me.  I haven't been able to try out the game but I would assume that the mechs could fly. If not, I will be even more annoyed. image
  • DarksenDarksen Member Posts: 19

If u can not jump dosn't it limmit the manoevrability of your char i mean like say u in pvp u can only run around people u can not jump over there head and attack from behind. So u can hit them and they can not hit u it seems to me like the combat looks gd but will also be limmated in the manoevrability.  am i right in sayin this ??

• KanetmKanetm Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by Darksen
    If u can not jump dosn't it limmit the manoevrability of your char i mean like say u in pvp u can only run around people u can not jump over there head and attack from behind. So u can hit them and they can not hit u it seems to me like the combat looks gd but will also be limmated in the manoevrability. am i right in sayin this ??

If you had played Lineage2 you would know that jumping is pretty much pointless in a PvP fight on a MMORPG. It's not UT or Quake for you to jump avoiding incoming rockets. The other player has a fixed target on you so you can jump around all you want you'll still get a sword(arrow,spell,etc) in your a$$.
    Jumping like in WoW was just used for steps, swimming, obstacles, and such, I don't think anyone used it during a fight.

We Need To Take The Power Back!