Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2006 Outlook

Heres the latest VIA    X.factor

2006 Outlook

As we start out a new year, I would like to thank all of you for your continued support of RYL: Path of the Emperor. It is because of your support that allows us to look for an even better year then ever.

I wanted to take this time to outline some of the things you will see in 2006, specifically the first couple of months.

Game contents:

New monsters – Our internal PWG team have begun testing new monsters and we hope to release them this month. These include some new boss monsters. Once we finish testing, we will get Youxiland’s final approval. We hope this will allow you to hunt monster OTHER then Nagas while we wait for the Underworld map.

With that being said, Youxiland has outlined the following schedule for new contents within the first two months.

1. Two new castles with new siege weapons.
Click below for some siege weapons pictures.

Harpoon 1

Harpoon 2

Harpoon 3

Castle 1

Battering Ram 1

Battering Ram 2

2. New Social Action system.
3. Capes.
4. Underworld (February)
5. Level 5 Skills.
6. New equipment update.
7. Enhanced Mercenary and Guild War system.

Please understand that PWG has little control over the development schedule on these items but we will do everything in our power to meet these deadlines and get these new contents into the game.

Game Stability

I’m sure many of you will agree that the recent 1750 patch has brought about unprecedented stability to our game. With the long awaited fix of the memory leak, you can now enjoy our game longer and during more intense PvP battles.

Although, this has fixed many of the crash issues, there are still those experiencing crashes and I would like to suggest the following as a possible fix:

1. Update your video and sound card driver to the latest version.
2. Reduce in game settings or turn off effects i.e. grass, shadows, etc.
3. Run game in lower resolutions.
4. Update your DirectX to at least 8.1. (Direct X 9.0 is recommended.)
5. Manual patch and then run File Check.
6. Defrag your hard drives.

We have made some major changes to My Account that allows players to view, modify and submit payments on their accounts. Per our earlier announcement, it is vital that you update your account info ASAP. Due to a recent rash of account fraud, any account with bogus account info may be terminated.

In addition, we have implemented a new “Warning” feature that allows us to send players warning emails whenever a player commits a TOS violation. (I hope you never do^^.)

Dave Bullock, our Webmaster, has done some incredible work on making the site user friendly and staff friendly so we can help you better. This in turn will help enrich our community.

I’m sure you’ve also noticed much stricter forum etiquette. Remember, the forum is a place for new player and experienced players to discuss in game topics and get support. Flaming of players, staff, PWG, or discussion of off topics, bug exploits, and disciplinary actions will result in post deletion or possible forum ban.

Bug Exploiting

We are currently aware of some bug exploits going on in game. Please keep in mind that displaying or exhibiting a bug exploit in game or in the forums can lead to account ban/termination. All bugs should be reported DIRECTLY to [email protected] or [email protected].

Specifically, anyone using the following known bugs will be punished.
- Warrior Chain reaction/Hack and Slash exploit.
- AOE relief on re-spawn at Statues during Statue Wars.
- Walking/attacking from water.
- Gunner god mode bug.

I know we all want to gain competitive advantage over others, but exploiting should not be part of that competition. I strongly ask for your cooperation in reporting and playing a fair game.

GMI Surveys

I want to sincerely apologize for the issues we’ve been having with the GMI. We still believe that this is a great added feature for our customers and will continue to work with GMI to streamline this process.

If you have GMI account and your market points were deducted from your account and you did not get credit, please email [email protected] and we will make sure your account is credited and does not expire.

Comic Book Creator

PWG is proud to announce our first ever product, the Comic Book Creator! We have already begun co-marketing of the Comic Book along with RYL: Path of the Emperor and we hope that both will help each other in promoting both our products to the public.

Immortalize your favorite picture or special event! Download booster packs and enrich your comics! Get the latest 1.05 Version from HERE! Try our FREE Demo version!

For more information, please visit HERE!

Make your comic book come alive! Check out our Comic Book Society at http://www.comicbooksociety.net/ for some beautiful comic samples from RYL: Path of the Emperor, World of Warcraft, City of Villains, and Carrot Face! (You can click and drag page corners and turn the comic pages!)

Lastly, I know many of our hardcore players have expressed their desire to speak with me about their suggestions about the game. I have already heard some great ones and many are already known information for us. One thing I want everyone to understand that just because we do not reply to your suggestions does NOT mean that we’re not listening to you. As you can see from above, Youxiland has a lot on their plate and they need every effort they have to meet the high demands placed on them.

One way you can help speed this process is to spread the word about RYL: Path of the Emperor to your friends, families, and co-workers. Increasing our community base is the best medicine to increase our budget and get everone’s wish list items. Make a fansite! Put it on your web blogs! Get the word out. Stay tuned for our Refer-A-Friend Program coming soon.

Again, we thank you for your support and we look forward to a wonderful 2006!