Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guide to Not Much At All

1235»

Comments

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    Originally posted by blackcat35

For a true idea of the game do not bother to use their voice/emulated demo,  that computer voice is only to make you believe their is something more to Eve than there is....overall the game sucks and isn't worth playing......
    Try the game at face value and you'll quickly realize its nothing more than a fancy chat screen/spreedsheet and poorly implemented ELITE wannabe....

If you say so.  I am sure you have millions of sp and hours of experience in EVE to make such a general statement about the game.
  • blackcat35blackcat35 Member Posts: 479
    Originally posted by daeandor

Originally posted by blackcat35

For a true idea of the game do not bother to use their voice/emulated demo,  that computer voice is only to make you believe their is something more to Eve than there is....overall the game sucks and isn't worth playing......
    Try the game at face value and you'll quickly realize its nothing more than a fancy chat screen/spreedsheet and poorly implemented ELITE wannabe....

If you say so.  I am sure you have millions of sp and hours of experience in EVE to make such a general statement about the game.

yes, I did have millions of skill points and months of paying for this game...and I know what sucked me into it, it was the voice overs in the tutorial....

I'd strongly suggest anyone interested in trying this game try the game without the tutorial, and look at the game for its face value, and does it seem like fun...do you think you'll have fun in 4 or 5 months or when the latest cheat/modification or lag destroys your hard work and customer support tells you its "working as designed".

I probably gave Eve too much credit when I said what I did above.....

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.

• rzemannrzemann Member Posts: 1

carebears

eve you play pvp or you play afk