Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hehehe...found this on the official boards. Leave Smedley a message on his answering machine. LOL!

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

"You have been selected for a special task. You have just been given private contact information for higher representatives of Sony Online Entertainment for the purpose of trying to save the SWG community. Most of us would love to see Pre-CU or pre-patch 9 servers return, but SOE seems out of contact with the customer base and now is retarding the game platform so we must act or give up and leave.

Before you contact them or post this in any game site forums be sure to first select at LEAST 5 other people at random to send this to that you know are involved with Star Wars Galaxies.

To the meat of the situation…

The personal Sony Online Entertainment office number for
John Smedley
858-577-3100
When the machine answers choose option 2 for the company directory then at the next prompt you will be asked to enter the three digits or letter for the person you wish to speak to… instead enter the numbers 7633 from your phone and you will be connected directly to John Smedley’s office.

If by the time you try this his line is closed or changed, never fear, just dial the original number and speak to all the SOE employees you can 

Now if that wasn’t enough… if you want to make absolutely sure you are heard then the next step is the personal e-mail address for the Customer Relations Manager with SOE and that would be

Satao

[email protected]

That is a hell of a lot of constructive or destructive feedback options and ability.
But there is more.
Both SOE and Lucas arts lets you apply for a job directly from their web sites….. and you can say anything you like and then just hit the submit button.

Good luck to you and Merry **edit**ing Christmas!"

It actually works.  Very funny.

Comments

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Originally posted by Teala
    "You have been selected for a special task. You have just been given private contact information for higher representatives of Sony Online Entertainment for the purpose of trying to save the SWG community. Most of us would love to see Pre-CU or pre-patch 9 servers return, but SOE seems out of contact with the customer base and now is retarding the game platform so we must act or give up and leave.Before you contact them or post this in any game site forums be sure to first select at LEAST 5 other people at random to send this to that you know are involved with Star Wars Galaxies.To the meat of the situation…The personal Sony Online Entertainment office number forJohn Smedley858-577-3100When the machine answers choose option 2 for the company directory then at the next prompt you will be asked to enter the three digits or letter for the person you wish to speak to… instead enter the numbers 7633 from your phone and you will be connected directly to John Smedley’s office.If by the time you try this his line is closed or changed, never fear, just dial the original number and speak to all the SOE employees you can Now if that wasn’t enough… if you want to make absolutely sure you are heard then the next step is the personal e-mail address for the Customer Relations Manager with SOE and that would [email protected] is a hell of a lot of constructive or destructive feedback options and ability.But there is more.Both SOE and Lucas arts lets you apply for a job directly from their web sites….. and you can say anything you like and then just hit the submit button.Good luck to you and Merry **edit**ing Christmas!"

It actually works. Very funny.

:)

Won't do any damn good but it made me feel better :)

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

My message to smed :

"Heya Smed, remember Dharmik from EQ Guide program? We used to hang out and chat when I was Senior Guide for Xegony server way back in the first year of EQ's release... back when you were the Customer Service manager over at SOE when Brad was still calling the shots! Hey bud long time no see or talk but hey! I wanted to thank you for ruining SWG for me. If you hadn't done that I would never have rediscovered the love I had for DAOC... it's about 4 years old but the game is SOOO much better now! Thanks for helping me find a better place to spend my monthly fees! I'm sure Mythic appreciates your efforts as well!"

Sig image Pending

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Teala
    "You have been selected for a special task. You have just been given private contact information for higher representatives of Sony Online Entertainment for the purpose of trying to save the SWG community. Most of us would love to see Pre-CU or pre-patch 9 servers return, but SOE seems out of contact with the customer base and now is retarding the game platform so we must act or give up and leave.Before you contact them or post this in any game site forums be sure to first select at LEAST 5 other people at random to send this to that you know are involved with Star Wars Galaxies.To the meat of the situation…The personal Sony Online Entertainment office number forJohn Smedley858-577-3100When the machine answers choose option 2 for the company directory then at the next prompt you will be asked to enter the three digits or letter for the person you wish to speak to… instead enter the numbers 7633 from your phone and you will be connected directly to John Smedley’s office.If by the time you try this his line is closed or changed, never fear, just dial the original number and speak to all the SOE employees you can Now if that wasn’t enough… if you want to make absolutely sure you are heard then the next step is the personal e-mail address for the Customer Relations Manager with SOE and that would [email protected] is a hell of a lot of constructive or destructive feedback options and ability.But there is more.Both SOE and Lucas arts lets you apply for a job directly from their web sites….. and you can say anything you like and then just hit the submit button.Good luck to you and Merry **edit**ing Christmas!"

It actually works. Very funny.

Lol, Teala, nice one. I think I will have to try it today.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Originally posted by Elnator
    My message to smed :"Heya Smed, remember Dharmik from EQ Guide program? We used to hang out and chat when I was Senior Guide for Xegony server way back in the first year of EQ's release... back when you were the Customer Service manager over at SOE when Brad was still calling the shots! Hey bud long time no see or talk but hey! I wanted to thank you for ruining SWG for me. If you hadn't done that I would never have rediscovered the love I had for DAOC... it's about 4 years old but the game is SOOO much better now! Thanks for helping me find a better place to spend my monthly fees! I'm sure Mythic appreciates your efforts as well!"

Bahahaha, VERY nice. ::::28::

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Originally posted by Fadeus
    My message to smed :"Heya Smed, remember Dharmik from EQ Guide program? We used to hang out and chat when I was Senior Guide for Xegony server way back in the first year of EQ's release... back when you were the Customer Service manager over at SOE when Brad was still calling the shots! Hey bud long time no see or talk but hey! I wanted to thank you for ruining SWG for me. If you hadn't done that I would never have rediscovered the love I had for DAOC... it's about 4 years old but the game is SOOO much better now! Thanks for helping me find a better place to spend my monthly fees! I'm sure Mythic appreciates your efforts as well!"

Bahahaha, VERY nice. ::::28::

What can I say, I wanted to leave him a positive and upbeat message :) After all... at one point I considered him a sort of 'friend'. He was pretty cool back then... Even if he did play a female toon ::::07::

Sig image Pending

[quote]Originally posted by Elnator
    What can I say, I wanted to leave him a positive and upbeat message :) After all... at one point I considered him a sort of 'friend'. He was pretty cool back then... Even if he did play a female toon ::::07::[/b][/quote]

Doh! And I bet he took all the handouts and offers for help from the gullible young men he could.

- Scaris

What can I say, I wanted to leave him a positive and upbeat message :) After all... at one point I considered him a sort of 'friend'. He was pretty cool back then... Even if he did play a female toon ::::07::

Doh! And I bet he took all the handouts and offers for help from the gullible young men he could.

LOL. Dunno... we were both in the game from day 1 so it wasn't like people had more stuff than we did. But I suspect he would have if we were 'noobs' :) One of the things that used to piss me off most as a guide was when players would go "you have no idea how hard it is at level XXX".... you're sitting there thinking "yeah right bud... I been that level on 4 differernt toons already... get over it"

Sig image Pending

LOL. Dunno... we were both in the game from day 1 so it wasn't like people had more stuff than we did. But I suspect he would have if we were 'noobs' :) One of the things that used to piss me off most as a guide was when players would go "you have no idea how hard it is at level XXX".... you're sitting there thinking "yeah right bud... I been that level on 4 differernt toons already... get over it"

::::04::

- Scaris

• Aikes1Aikes1 Member Posts: 292

Yea it works pretty good... even better if you punch in other digits at the number.

I was the one who posted this info and I got Satao's e-mail addy from him myself after talking with him on the phone for 40 minutes.

Yea I am now perma-banned from SOE forums ... but Dec 3rd was my last day anyway 

Don’t forget to use the original phone number 858-577-3100 (then punch in two when the machine answers)  punch in different digits for other contacts in SOE.. by doing that you can get personal cell phone numbers like this one of one SOE employee:

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

858-722-4873

They all love hearing from us, the loyal customer base.

"SWG was a world, now it's just a game" -adamrk-

"When the game was good, you didn't have to ask where the population was, because it was everywhere. When the game was good you didn't have to ask which server had population, because they all did. When the game was good you didn't have to beg friends to give it a try, because they were already playing. " - Salty Pete

• WakizashiWakizashi Member Posts: 893
    ooo ooo there is a rumor floating around that a thread contained a dev's home phone number.  deleted now, was wondering if anyone caught that.

The thread in SWG forum was mine.... first I sent out 50 personal mails of it to other forum members then I posted it when I noticed the forum moderators took a nap.

Of course it stayed at the top of the forum with over 2000 views and about 150 replies before I went to bed... I woke up perma-banned from SWG forums.

They dont get it, my account was only good for a few more days anyway. Now people know how to contact them and they will find it harder to ignore the feedback.

They have been for some time now saying they listen to our feedback, but now they have to... doesnt mean they will do anything good for the customer but we get to be heard.

"When the game was good, you didn't have to ask where the population was, because it was everywhere. When the game was good you didn't have to ask which server had population, because they all did. When the game was good you didn't have to beg friends to give it a try, because they were already playing. " - Salty Pete

• voodookhanvoodookhan Member Posts: 267

Originally posted by Aikes
    The thread in SWG forum was mine.... first I sent out 50 personal mails of it to other forum members then I posted it when I noticed the forum moderators took a nap.

If you really were the original poster, than my hat's off to you sir. ::::28::

::::24:: <- You

One of the funniest things I've seen all week.

--------------
    Played: Age of Conan, DDO, Saga of Ryzom, SWG, DaOC, MxO, EQ2, and so on...
    Wish List: Jumpgate Evolution, Star Wars: TOR, Star Trek

Just send a mail to Satao and ask him why he would be stupid enough to give his e-mail addy out to a customer of a service with a 90% dissproval rating.

I spoke to him for 40 minutes ... and two days before I posted it all over the place I sent a copy of the info to GarVa the forum moderator. If she had been smart she would have banned me then.

She didnt, we laughed about how naughty I am... then two days later I opened the flood gates.

And the SOE brown noser whose cell phone number I posted asked me why I would do such a thing.... well... the answer I gave him is this....

"The way I see it, SOE has pissed in my community bowl of cornflakes... now Im returning the favor and you just happen to be a member off SOE"

Never forget that someone who shows you loyalty becomes a bitter enemy when you dont show them the respect a loyal customer deserves. I love SWG, but now I have learned to hate Sony.

• GkarrGkarr Member UncommonPosts: 46

image I just posted this on SWG's forums and got banned. HEHE!!!

lol hello gkarr... my how I wish we could still duel in theed.... or anywhere. How sad it has become.

• ReahreicReahreic Member Posts: 53

Originally posted by Gkarr

image I just posted this on SWG's forums and got banned. HEHE!!!

dont worry i liked this to the http://http://s14.invisionfree.com/SWG_Chilastra_Exiles/index.php?act=idx  forums all of us there love smeddly and coincedentally are trollsand mostly banned from swg after ripping the nge a new one

Sweet

I wonder how many people who wanted to give real feedback called Smedley. The numbers are public info if you are smart enough to find them.

I was, and you can be as well.

Now if only WoW had community, houses, harvesters, crafting, and personal vendors at the level Pre-CU SWG was and had the old SWG interface, and... well crap I guess Ill have to wait 20 years to see a great game again.

• BissrokBissrok Member Posts: 1,002

Make sure you hurry up and write all this info down. This is going to get locked or deleted soon.

• SendenSenden Member UncommonPosts: 602

Does it still work? Surely they changed their phone number? I can't imagine something like this ever dying down on the forums unless it didn't work. Anyway, some of you account holders who are quitting soon, post this around 8pm EST. I remember last week a very very naughty topic was created with over 11 pages and it wasn't even deleted until Monday morning.