Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One letter of the inside country game businessman

ghostsyghostsy haerbinMember Posts: 11
Dear each American friend, hello, everyone.I am a virtual currency supplier of China, be also the farmers'boss whom you usually say.My coming to purpose of deliver the invitation card here is for look for an in the United States of cooperation colleague.Everyone knows the game currency is indispensable in the game, you have to want enjoy the game demand a lot of moneys.China is a virtual currency the biggest habitat is in the world
.My company has a lot of cooperation colleagues in China, they be you often say that or meet farmers.I can acquire the virtual currency of many network games in China.Now, what I look for is a shipment company in the United States.If you  have a company very interested in this business, plan to capture the habitat of this biggest network game in China conjecture currency, please contact me.We cooperate together, can do a big businesses.
If you want in the game field to build up a company with such elephant IGE, perhaps you are already this a member of the profession, if want to cooperate with us, please contact us
Contact way:
e-mail:   articlelihang@hotmail.com
MSN:      articlelihang@hotmail.com

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Lancaster, PAMember Posts: 12,184

I hate currency suppliers of China

I really really really do. I hate it more than black licorice sticks and I hate it more than unflavored Jello.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

This discussion has been closed.