Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RYL Malaysia Management sux

Hi there, im here to express my disatifaction towards the management of RYL MY CiB.

Im an avid fan of this game and has always been playing this game since its first release in Taiwan. To me this a fantastic game mainly because it uses a very unique control system similar to Counter-Strike.

I played Malaysia version mainly because it is rather cheap compare to the Taiwan version. But a good game become a bad game thanks to the inexperiance of a quite new company CiB. This company are slow to deal with players complains, some players have to wait for a period of time around 5-6 months until their complains are looks into. To those who dont believe, you can pay a visit to their forums http://forum.ryl.com.my where your can notice there are thousands of post from players who accounts being hack, being bugged just waiting to be fixed. In their forums, it is being manage by ordinary players dat has been appointed by CiB as a volluntary staff. Its very rare to see the staff from CiB visits the forums and answer all the players post.

Even inside the game there's lots of problem. Players selling IDs, racism, posting of scam site but non of this problem are taken seriously by CiB. The punishment for example selling ID is only 3days ban from entering the game. Which means after 3days the person has sold the ID and the new owner will b able to login and play without any defect to his/her char... There was a time where RYL MY been plague by speeder hacks, multihit hacks, there are millions of screenshot being posted to the forum as an instruction by CiB to catch those hackers. There are some high lvl hackers who has been caught, and since the punishment of hacking are the char being deleved half of their current lvls, those players who has been caught bribe CiB in order to keep their char safe. So CiB accepted the bribe and change those players char's name before releasing in order to cover up the case.

The above are only some of the problem that is facing RYL MY version currently. As you can see there are lots of complains regarding the management and there is also tons of post in its forum regarding this matter. But non of this matter is taken seriously by CiB, non of CiB staff replying to those matter and let it being manage by Volunter staffs. Sometimes CiB ignore also the matter that Volunter staff points up, this is a true case which was voice out by some ex-volunter staff there. 

Well what i need to said has been said. All i wish now is that this post will reach gamers around the globe and read how bad RYL MY management is. I've played a number of MMORPG there are some bad management but not as worse as CiB.

All the example above are real case. To those who hv doubt could visit its forum and ask some experiance players there.

Thanks for reading