Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wooo didnt know it's closing.

MLSHMLSH no city, BCPosts: 8Member

Well, im one of ppl who played AC2 when it first came out.

The game was great and amazing graphic. I hardly find any game that is matchable.

I was kind surprised that expension actually came out.

Definetly, it was great game and if the stupid server did not caused problems i would stayed..

still cannot forget over 9 hours long patches (downloading like 2kb/sec) and one of wrost was one of the patches had 99% bug...taht whenever u download 99% u will get error randomly...whenever trying to have massive war, server goes down and always goes down every few hours...

just wondering did they stil have server problem today?

Comments

• DarkchronicDarkchronic CambridgePosts: 1,088Member

Originally posted by MLSH
    Well, im one of ppl who played AC2 when it first came out.
    The game was great and amazing graphic. I hardly find any game that is matchable.
    I was kind surprised that expension actually came out.
    Definetly, it was great game and if the stupid server did not caused problems i would stayed..
    still cannot forget over 9 hours long patches (downloading like 2kb/sec) and one of wrost was one of the patches had 99% bug...taht whenever u download 99% u will get error randomly...whenever trying to have massive war, server goes down and always goes down every few hours...
    just wondering did they stil have server problem today?

Been playing the trial, and nope, server's always up when I'm trying to connect, no disconnects or lag at all.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.