Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game List Bug

squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
Hey just noticed this on the game list.  When you click on a game the tabs are all messed up.  You click the News tab and you get screen shots.  Click on the ratings tab and you get news.  And sometimes there are two Links tabs or two Ratings tabs.  I don't think I am going crazy, but let me know if I am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are only 10 types of people in this world.
Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

That is your browser cache.  We recently updated the images for the game tabs to make room for our new "Features" section.  Your browser is still hanging on to the old images.

Just hit Ctrl-F5 to force your browser to load the images from the server (on that page).

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722

Fair enough image

Another thing though.  When you click on a game and click on the hype-meter tab it tells you that the hype for the game is 0.0 when on the game list it is not 0.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Grrr...and I thought a fixed that one.  I will look into it again.

Thanks image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.