Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROSE Online: AGC Preview

Laura Genender talked to David Kim of Gravity Interactive about ROSE Online, the Korean MMORPG on its way to Europe and North America in the near future.

image While at the Austin Gaming Conference I got to meet with David Kim of Gravity Interactive’s ROSE Online, a new Korean MMO that is currently in open beta. This kid-friendly MMO takes place in a huge world, or rather, universe — players can travel between seven different planets, three of which are already in the game, to fight monsters, do quests, and make friends.

The ROSE universe is inhabited by two gods: Arua, a friendly goddess, and Hebarn, the god of malice. Arua created the seven planets, but Hebarn was jealous of her ability to create. He stole the seventh planet, naming it after himself, and has since been a constant threat to the rest of the planets and their creator. Because of this Arua created the Visitors, the playable race of ROSE, and has charged them with the task of protecting the universe.

You can read the entire article here.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Ohh darn you only asked him about ROSE.  Too bad you didnt take the oppurtunity to find out more information on RO2.
  • DirtySteveDirtySteve Member Posts: 88
    Rose looks interesting, too bad I can't stand the 'anime' look.
  • kycirreivajkycirreivaj Member Posts: 1

I play p2p pRose everyday and I love this game.. but they have to hasten the development. pRose need eldeon planet, clan alliance etc.. now