Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FPS DOUG - I always wondered...

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I was wondering were all this "BOOM HEADSHOT" was coming from. I say it all the time, but it came a time where it just blew out of proportion. Now I just say "You got knocked the ***k out!"

Well, I finally found out where it came from: RIGHT HERE (DIRECT LINK TO VIDEO)

I bet many of you already see it. I can tell Siren already did. I have to admit through, it's pretty funny.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• disstressdisstress Member Posts: 417

http://www.purepwnage.com/

Actually it comes from Pure Pwnage, but there are no pics of naked chicks on my link, so I like yours better.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by disstress

http://www.purepwnage.com/
    Actually it comes from Pure Pwnage, but there are no pics of naked chicks on my link, so I like yours better.

I really never checked out that site. Hey my link doesn't have naked chicks...well they are not naked.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

teh noob song is my joint.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

FPS Doug is a character in the series of Pure Pwnage.

They're at 8 episodes now, all of which are all good.

Check them out, they're worth your time (I believe the link has already been posted on this thread)

• ZivaDominiZivaDomini Member Posts: 442

I stumbled across Pure pwnage a while back.  Maybe 3 months ago.  Loved it.  That was the first video I saw, the headshot one.  Then I went through and watched the rest.  I think they only had 6 when I ran into them, though.