Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

scrariest movies?

2»

Comments

• AzathothAzathoth Member Posts: 357

While these 2 movies are kinda old, they are disturbing in their own right. I saw both about 2 years ago when I was going through my horror stage...

Dead Alive - a low-budget film that is extremely gorey.

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer - This movie is messed up. Slow for the first 10 - 20 minutes, then it starts to get REAL messed up. When it debuted at Cannes, over a third of the audience walked out. It is losely based on Henry and Ottis, two of the most prolific serial killers in the U.S.

Oh yeah, while not necessarily horror, I found Frailty to be really good too.

Cartman has a big fat ass!

• SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

Originally posted by Darktania
    I like psychological horrors as opposed to bloodfest. A couple that I liked:
    1. The Ring
    2. Event Horizon
    3. Eraserhead - Like in Enzyme's Avatar. Technically it's not a horror but it's visually twisted.

oh god. the ring personally sucked, and i havent seen eraserhead. But eventhorizon, was the scariest SH*T i have ever seen in my life. i had nightmares from that movie. and i didnt really think anyone else had seen it until my friend told me he had too, he was scared as hell too. I saw it at midnight on a school night bymyself. i was freiked, i couldnt sleep. yes its psycological but its scary as hell. i nominate that and only that. you have to go watch that movie. now.