Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What COMBAT is like in AOC? Dev’s reply.

What is combat like in AOC well lets here it from the people that get to play it now.

Yes here is what the Developers have to say about the Combat in AOC

Developers:

[QUOTE=Athelan]The combat in Conan is simply amazing. It's only in it's early stages and already when I go back to play other games I feel bored.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DaveDread]I can vouch for that. I'm normally a very humble person, but our combat system is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Athelan]Well, I am actually surprised by how good the method of input works for accomplishing what we want it too. It seems so simple to use the six basic attack directions but even in games like Jedi Knight and Severance those controls are usually based off holding the attack button and a movement key or which side your mouse pointer is on in regards to the target. So I feel I have more control and when I start chaining attacks together it really comes alive. We do have the combat queue which in a way feels a bit like SWG but I think the big difference is nothing feels static or like its waiting, so in that regard it probably feels like what SWG was supposed to be. There is no waiting, there is a feeling of responsiveness and control that I havent really experienced in this way before.[/QUOTE]

there is more on this at www.ageofconan.com

www.DigitalMindz.com