Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ugh...anyone have a clue?

Alright, this is messed up...

Seems after like 12 hours or so of having PO installed,  when I go to open it again I get a message saying "Sorry! Your free 30 day trial has expired! Please register at www.yourproduct.com"

The site is some ad site...but the message does give a file path to PO.exe...and I can't run it, I keep having to re-install PO just to play.

Please, someone, HELP!

Not all that glitters is gold, not all who wander are lost.

Comments

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    Oh, shit! Dude...that's a beta problem that was fixed. I don't know how that snuck in there, but you gotta call PlayOnline.

• TrancerTrancer Member Posts: 8

Argh! lol

Trancer's world-famous luck in action: Suffering from a bug, that's already been fixed.

Thanks Sam, I'll call them tonight!

Well, this is the only bug I've seen that made it to the release. Which bugs have you seen? I think it's mainly people complaining about installation and people whose graphics cards don't meet the minimum requirements.

This is the only problem I've encountered so far, besides for some very, very,very minor graphic glitches in water.

This one sucks though..I don't want to have to re-install PO every day just to play.

And yes, the installation took a while..over 56k, I wouldn't even try it.

The size of the patch just shows me that Square is doing their job. I have no problem with it. While it's patching, go out to lunch, go to the mall, do something. The entire installation went very quickly for me because I went out and did something.

I completely agree Sam...I never said I thought it wasn't necessary, just that it did take a while.

/me goes to find PO's number