Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Item duplicate hack (secure)

n0namen0name Member Posts: 2

Hello,

after long time working on it i finished!

currently working on new patch 0.8!!!

most items u can get with the item duplicate hack                                       

Info needed:

Username
Password  (need so I can put the cheat code INTO your acc)
Class (accepting only 2nd jobs*)
World (Scania, Bera, Beta)
Channel you want this hack to work on

* (I have been retrieving allot of e-mails from level 1-20 characters asking me for help . I feel that you haven't had time to really experience the game yet and are no longer providing help to these people. I'm sorry, come back when you've played the game)

send your info to [email protected]

Once your aaccount is set up, by the chat box a new box will appear

which you can turn on and off. When activated, there is a selection of items.

Choose which you want, and they drop from every monster until you turn it off.image

(no one wil see you hacking! the items out of the item-box can not being seen by others!)

it complains no hacks/trojans/keyloggers/hijackers etc. (thats why the word 'secure')

image      image

(Name blocked out so I can't be identified by gms)

image          image          image

Comments

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    Hacking is for weak willed losers, hiding your name does nothing. Besides, cant post this crap on these forums.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• n0namen0name Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Gamewize
    Hacking is for weak willed losers, hiding your name does nothing. Besides, cant post this crap on these forums.

lol not at all if ur bored of playing the game u wil not speak up like that.

and by the way im no loser! imageimageimage

• NeoUltimiciaNeoUltimicia Member Posts: 1

Heh, you're just a lier, Trying ONLY to help people with lvl20+

by ONLY trying to steal their items BIG LOOOSER

and if you were saying the TRUTH about hacking, then you would simply accept users with LOW lvl, but you already know they they are useless (no $$ or COOL Items)

I would luagh so much if I send you my username AND pass with lvl 21 and has no $$$ or Items (both been transfared in a complity different account&password) I would see how TRUTHFUL you are

What I really Recommand from Forums Operators is to delet this forum to help those children who doesn't understand these situations... and even band this "n0name"

Don't EVER Trust anyone asking for a passord.. even sites that looks like the LOGIN NAME and PASSWORD

If anyone type the password anywhere else other than the game, then it will surely be a trick...Not metioning the "keylogers"

so, you wanna be secure from these users....then don't try to accept any files (especially the EXE) from them or send passwords...

Neo

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by n0name
    Originally posted by Gamewize Hacking is for weak willed losers, hiding your name does nothing. Besides, cant post this crap on these forums.
    lol not at all if ur bored of playing the game u wil not speak up like that.
    and by the way im no loser! imageimageimage

I hope the GMs find your hacks and ban every member who uses them. I find it appalling that you would want to destroy a game that a few people worked so hard to make.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• enfuegoenfuego Member Posts: 11

For real man, what the hell, why resort to cheating in a video game. To impress you "cyber friends" Mr. Cool. You are a joke. Loser.image