Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best race to choose

I just got this game and was wondering what was the best race to choose. Thnx in advance

-F18

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

Comments

• bobblerbobbler Member UncommonPosts: 810

i play ak kan

• DarkwoodDarkwood Member UncommonPosts: 6

I usually play Human race, but I must say that Akkans are better for some reasons... This is because they character classes have more potential. Human have more of them and it looks like 1 Akkan class skills are divided in 2 classes for Humans:

1) Life officiator (healing & buffing) = Cleric (healing) + Priest (buffing)

2) Rune officiator (offensive spells & enchancing) = Sorcer(offensive spells) + Enchancer (enchancing)

3) Shadow officiator = Assassin (but somehow Shadow is better, maybe because pure DEX?)

3) Gunner = Archer (Gunner might be better because of CON)

4) Attacker = Warrior (Warrior is better I think)

5) Templar = Defender (Templar have more & better skills image , STR Templars is not bad idea when STR defenders is total misunderstanding)

This all things exert an influence on parties: Akkans need less people to have good party = easier forming party... hehe, but somehow I didn't see too many of their parties... maybe we Humans are more organized? image

The choice is yours...