Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bye AC2

zangarth32zangarth32 fullerton, CAMember Posts: 1
sorry to hear the game is geting shut down. hope everyone finds another game they like very soon

Comments

• Wax_TeethWax_Teeth Houston, TXMember Posts: 10
    I demand that FEMA issue me $12.95 a month to the game of my choice until I decide where to subscribe. image
  • ClassicstarClassicstar rotjeknorMember Posts: 2,661 Uncommon

yeh me 2 imageimageimage

Even im not playing it for while when i started back in end 2002 played total of 14months ac2 have always been special to me had some great times and one of best communitys around.

I alligiance in ac2 they realy help you they realy share stuff and realy quest with you even high lvls help lower lvls vassel system was one of best things.

I play wow for 6 months now and community ,i play on 3 different servers is immature and dumb kids selfish and terrible in partys guilds are still full of selfish pricks and idiots.

But i love the game on pvp server im not in guild anymore fed up with them.

No ac2 i will surely miss and remember real feel off great community:)

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 11 HBM2)
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• herculeshercules lancashire,blackpoolMember Posts: 4,873 Uncommon

Like i always said most underrated mmorpg ever!

I had a few good months on it and compared to some of the junk out there still alive(cough shadowbane) its pretty sad it died.

• UltradethUltradeth Milton, NHMember Posts: 7

Wow...

When i read this on their forums, i felt bad aswell and i never even played the game... It reminds me of when i had to give up Everquest 1 and Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiersimage