Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

heart-felt condolences

spydermr2spydermr2 Sycamore, ILMember Posts: 336

While I am not among those who enjoyed AC2 (yes I tried it, yes I bought Legions hoping for something more), I cannot let the passing of any MMORPG go without expressing my condolences for those who did play it and enjoy it.

I think that Turbine would be well-served to come up with a free transition to AC1 or something like it for the faithful who put time and effort into AC2 (though they are not, even remotely, the same game). At least it would be something, some gesture acknowledging their fanbase. Or a swap for people who bought Legions to get the AC1 expansion instead. Something other than "sorry, try to return it to the store" which seems to be the message they're giving out.

To all of you who did follow AC2 to its impending demise: my sympathies, and hopefully you'll find other MMORPGs that will sate the style of play/interest you have.

• ClassicstarClassicstar rotjeknorMember Posts: 2,661 Uncommon
    If they do nothing it will be a very negative reactions to turbine for years people will be talkking negative about turbine then i know hundreds have bought legions and to hear few months later its over :(

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 11 HBM2)
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• FireburstFireburst SeafordMember Posts: 200

They handled the whole situation very poorly :(