Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just starting

im about to start, but which realm should i go to?

Comments

• ChicoBTDChicoBTD Member Posts: 84
    anyone around to answer? please :(
  • ChicoBTDChicoBTD Member Posts: 84
    and whats the difference in the server types, pvp, classic, normal?
  • GoobGoob Member Posts: 398

I think it should be pretty clear that there are three realms in DAoC so that you can pick which one you want to play on and it isn't the same game whichever side you fight for!

Classic servers are DAoC before ToA which was an expansion that added a PvE grind after you hit level cap to strengthen your character. Some people didn't want PvE stuff, they only like PvP after reaching 50.

Normal servers.. are normal.

PvP servers, you can get ganked by members of your own realm. (I think.. I have never played on one and been happy so I never looked into it)

Why is it that some people find it much easier to make posts asking obvious questions (that require people like me who are bored enough that they actually help them) rather than taking the painful and gritty task of 5 minutes of "hard" thinking and research, looking over the plentiful and knowledgable and interesting websites about a game that they seem to be... interested in? ::::06::