Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone explain something to me...

Ok, the "PLAYNC" Account... is that like the "Station All Access pass" Where i can play multilple games?

cause it was saying like "Add a game" to the list...

---------------------
I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To.

Comments

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

That's so you can add other subscriptions under the same account name.

It is NOT like the AllAccess Pass.

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• vintageonevintageone Member Posts: 60

Ok thanks, that hepls in one section... another question......

City of villans... explain that... is that like another game or soemthign...

will everyone go from heroes to villans.. i dont get it... do i get them both when it comes out or what???

Basically is it like another city of heros and if you want to play them both you have to pay 30 / month just to play them???

---------------------

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

It's an Expansion/StandAlone.

You can buy City of Villians and JUST play City of Villians and still interact with the group that plays City of Heroes.
    And vice versa.

But if you want to play both, you need to own both.

No, the fee will remain at $15/mo, it's more of an expansion. But it does not require CoH to be installed to run.

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• vintageonevintageone Member Posts: 60

SWEET ! I'm so getting it then.

---------------------