Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online 2 Introduces Bounty Hunters and More in Patch 1.0.2.7

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2022 in Videos Discussion
Post edited by StevenWeber on
Kyleran

Comments

• DigDuggyDigDuggy Member RarePosts: 641
    I did my first bounty. Not a perfect system to be sure, but it was fun tracking someone down. Probably not for everyone though.
    maskedweaselRaagnarz[Deleted User]
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    I admire the ambition from StarVault as they have been holding onto what they want to achieve since early 2000. The problem will remain that it's all half-arsed and nothing gets implemented with minimal bugs. It's like an overly ambitious home-project between a couple of friends; it's fun to implement new features, not so much to make them work properly.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    " With the game migrating to Unreal Engine 5 in the future, will Mortal Online 2 reach a positive review score on Steam soon?"

Is the game still missing CORE, PROMISED game mechanics such as the completed territory control? Are Siege weapons in the game or do groups of people stand around for hours hitting buildings with hammers?

And... perhaps more importantly... do you see ANY reason to believe that this group which badly fumbled the launch of NO1, followed by fumbling the launch of MO2.... could ever hope to migrate to ANY engine upgrade without significant setbacks?

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Wargfoot said:
    I wish these guys had SC's money.
    Id much rather wish "I" had SC's money...
    maskedweasel[Deleted User]

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018