Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RYL : Battle Lohan Beta Contest Winners & a litle info about game...

Lets write what do you think to play as char...

I will play Shadow Officator

Nick is : ShadowOfHaqn image

A Little Info About Game

----------------------------

You make a new char then login and two races have different cities for log into arena, but its not like a city that you can leave, its a like a hall, there is a teleporter for log into arenas and when you log into game first you go to your trainer and choose your job then you are lvl 40, you give your stats and get books from your trainer(books are free) then go you and get items for your char (items are also free).

After you make your char and get your skills you can log into arenas and begin pvp, there 7 same arenas that is death match style and races fight to eachothers and every kill is 1 count for race and at the end of arena ( time limited ) winner race gets more medal, there is 1 more arena and its just tower wars, there are 6 towers and you try to own them by destroying them like it was in ryl1 arena.

Everytime you kill a player you get fame and medal, fame is your rank in the rank list and medal is only for trade, by using these medals you can buy upgrade items(only silvins) from the tower that is in the race holes, you can upgrade your items to +3 at least i think and also from these tower, you can get money boxes, small, middle and big heal or enchant pots, these heal pots not only gives heal point they also give mana point too. And you need to get money for create a guild or upgrading guild and for guild flag, creating a guild is 1m and for flag you need 5m more. Everytime you buy a gold box you get 20k.

Arenas are perfect, you can pvp non-stop and gain your fame and also arena wars will be 60vs60 and at tower war arena(forgot its name) it will be 120 vs 120, yeah, it will be a lot fun in game, i wish luck everyone in game image hope to meet you everyone in game, remember my name, hehe image

Oh one more thing i would like to say, this is a beta and we are playing this to help PWG, please dont forget to report any bug...

Im the legend.

Comments

• lord_yuri27lord_yuri27 Member Posts: 37

I may have mistakes about the info of game but this is what i know about this game,i hope this info will help players a lot and players who didnt play RYL before will get used to game quickly image

Im the legend.

• gurkanhugurkanhu Member Posts: 2

We ll defaet  humans again image         

• hatu23hatu23 Member Posts: 20
    wait for mail package then?
  • ebegameebegame Member Posts: 8

im one of the confirmed RYL: Battle Lohan winner .
    Rigt now i must wait for a KEY on my e-mail or what ? what suld i do next ?

• lord_yuri27lord_yuri27 Member Posts: 37

Originally posted by ebegame

You must wait for an email from PWG and also you should fallow RYL Contest topic, RYL moderators write info there, image

Im the legend.

• StabbyStabby Member Posts: 39

Originally posted by ebegame

We are waiting for the official list of winners from mmorpg.com

I've been told that it will be a couple days until we recieve it. As soon as we get it, the invites will be sent out.

• LIt4g0LIt4g0 Member Posts: 23

I won :D but i cant find where to start, like download the game, and register the victory ^^
    please help!!!

The right man for the right job.

• TensaigaTensaiga Member Posts: 10

I also won and am waiting for them to contact me

A general rule of thumb for those people who are curious about claiming thier winnings: If there is no obvious way of doing it, way for them to contact you with one. You generally don't get invited to a party and then not told where to go::::39::

If life gives you demons, make demonade

• smeethsmeeth Member Posts: 18

yeah , but i guess by the time it goes live they will send invites to the winners image.  I see one person pending on the list.

• i have all so won and dont want to miss out on the Funimage

hopefully it will being soon and i will see ya all in the Arenaimage

• smeethsmeeth Member Posts: 18
    lol xplay reviewed ryl..... 2 out of 5 ... OUCH lol perhaps if we could test out lohan we could improve on it....come ON mmorpg.com send the information to the people so we can get invites