Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle lohan contest Question

I won the Battle of lohan contest.Do i have to wait for another email that inform us something or wait for a mail package? image

Comments

• lord_yuri27lord_yuri27 Member Posts: 37
    check out RYL contest topic image

Im the legend.

• smeethsmeeth Member Posts: 18
    it has been almost a week and everyone is confirmed... still no information.... wtf.... but like i said it will go live first then we will get beta information :P
  • sphinxersphinxer Member Posts: 53

As soon as MMORPG sends the list of winners to PWG... with your Emails and such... PWG will email you most likely.

wake me up when they send them out.......almost a week now

Originally posted by smeeth

yeah, you are right, almost a week and even everbody has confirmed we got still nothing... i hope it will begin soon, im enough impatient and excited about game image

Im the legend.

•  imageThe are probably not going to announce the official winners list and get the email (i.e. the email with the link to start the beta) untill the other contest is finshed on the 25th we will probably hear something around then. image
  • Jenny2Jenny2 Member Posts: 37

Guys, don't get excited.  There's so much imbalance between akkans and humans at Battle Lohan that no one is playing it anymore.

It has potential, but only if the imbalance is fixed.

Otherwise, if you want easy fame, go akkan, that is, if you can find anyone to battle.

Originally posted by Jenny2

Guys, don't get excited.  There's so much imbalance between akkans and humans at Battle Lohan that no one is playing it anymore.
    It has potential, but only if the imbalance is fixed.
    Otherwise, if you want easy fame, go akkan, that is, if you can find anyone to battle.

The only reason is there are many players  who plays ak'kan side (players like to play evil side) and less human otherwise there is imbalance between races if you know how to play this game, a great human melee party cant be stopped in the arena coz humans have better buffs. BTW which server were you playing on? Indo? My? Th? This is NA server, there will be a lot ppl to fill both races sides in arena enough.

Im the legend.

• Jenny2Jenny2 Member Posts: 37

Sorry yuri, you don't know what you're talking about.

You'll find out once you login to the version of Battle Lohan made available to North American players, which actually is the same as the others at this point.

The last time I logged in, there were 4 Humans versus 1 Akkan.  Everyone quit when the score reached 34 to 0...Akkan:  34, Human:  0.

Of course, now you'll say it was inexperienced humans and if you had been there that would never have happened image

The humans, however, were experienced pvp players.

Don't get me wrong--I'm looking forward to playing a balanced Battle Lohan.  Solid PVP is great--pure adrenaline-rush excitement.  I think it would also help if they boosted the level to 60, 80, or even higher.

Originally posted by Jenny2

Of course, now you'll say it was inexperienced humans and if you had been there that would never have happened image

First, im not the god of this game but im from old players, i dont know who you are but you must heard about SKELETONS guild but i couldnt play on p2p bec of an exam but i played on beta as Haqn-TANKER. And that is nonsense if its avaliable for NA players so why do they call 100 ppl for closed beta of battle lohan? yeah you play now this game and know situation better then me but that doesnt make a new expansion pack will suck too and also its just pvp pack, well if its really as you said, its just sad image There are still players in this game and of course they will play on Battle Lohan too...

Im the legend.

• Dark-$ageDark-$age Member Posts: 81
    :) some skele's went p2p with freedom and made the Fanatics guild, the skele's eventually was remade during p2p, but i dont really know that much about beta skele's, i played in mustang xD