Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Damn im lost...

i was looking for a game and i saw this on G4TV.. and they said it is Free... well i got to site and it says p2p... then i go to mmorpg and it says the survey = free gaming.... can someone please tell me how that works and will i need a credit card to enter? cause i do not have credit cards...

GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

Knight Online Character Stats
Level-25
Race-Rouge
Job-Ranger

Comments

• _RYL__RYL_ RYL Community ManagerMember Posts: 31
    RYL: Path of the Emperor is not free, however, once you buy the game, there are options to win free monthly play, through the surveys. The game itself is $29.99 and you automatically recieve a month free game-play. Monthly charges after that are $9.99. You will need a credit card or paypal. Hope that helps answer your questions. image

RYL Community Manager
    RYL:Path of the Emperor
    [email protected]
    http://www.ryl.net

• renstimpy99renstimpy99 Member Posts: 175

Im in Europe(sweden) so I cant buy it retail if i download it and later uninstal, for example if i get a new computer, do I have to pay again to download it another time?

9.99$ per month if your in europe is it 9.99 euro then? What if you sign up for 3 months ? Many questions, but the RYL site doesnt answer these questions which really sucks come to think of it.

• _RYL__RYL_ RYL Community ManagerMember Posts: 31

You wouldn't have to purchase the game again. You would simply just re-install it on your new system.

The monthly fee is $9.99US, so you would pay the equivalent of that in euros. You can also pay for months in advance instead of paying as each month comes around.

Hope that helps answer your questions.

RYL Community Manager
    RYL:Path of the Emperor
    [email protected]
    http://www.ryl.net

• RockSolidRockSolid Member Posts: 5
    $9.99 is 8.10 euros.