Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BEst MMO?

2»

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by Misti
    Its really sad but I only realized I was still subscribed to AC2 when my credit card expired and I got the updated one with a new date.  All of a sudden I am getting emails from AC2 saying they cant bill me and need an updated card.  Since I havent played in forever I just ignored them. 

lol, there was a comic about that on penny arcade...

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

DO NOT play UO.

If you get used to descent graphics it can cause you to be sick playing UO.

I loaded a free trial of UO after leaving AC2 and nearly had a fit LOLimage

• JhaanJhaan Member Posts: 1

If a good storyline is your thing, Earth & Beyond's story/universe is BY FAR the most interesting and engaging of any MMORPG on the market. There have been heated discussions on the boards ranging from Quantum Mechanics to Religion all caused by some new twist or revelation in the story. E&B struggled a bit early on, but now new content is added every month with MAJOR plot movement every 2 months. There's a free demo for those who wanna give it a shot at www.enb.com. I picked up the demo last December and I've been hooked ever since.

See ya,