Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New playlist called the "Million Dollar Run" for my first time playing wOw! Please help me!! 23

Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
I apologize for EXPLODING WITH EXCITEMENT like a madman the other day but knowing that gold (and so much more than just money!) is at the end of my rainbow is pretty exciting and makes it difficult to act normal to say the least... and sorry for making another thread but my other threads have been closed so I cannot add, reply, or prove to you all that I am not trolling or wasting your time.

Turns out that the World of Warcraft is not as "cartoony" as I had thought and so far I am enjoying the oldschool Everquest feel that it gives me. Although I have seen it mentioned daily on these forums this "EQ clone" has not felt so bad. The world seems very large and I am excited to see what all the fuss has been about.

Since I typically play MMORPGs for the PVP recently I have been enjoying PVE for the first time much more than ever earlier this year and with my girlfriend last year in an attempt to ease new players into some of the more harsher games... and feel a bit more open-minded to it in the sense that I am not going to immediately turn off the game. The slower pace allows me to multi-task in the real world a bit more and I keep many things at my side for when ideas come up in my head or a faster solution to an old problem pops in...

It is very interesting to note that I have seen other players all over the place around me even in the lowbie areas. For a game this old it must indicate something... and I am determined to taste more of what makes this world so much busier and active than the others that I have explored. To be honest I was expecting a bit more but have barely scratched the surface.

Typically I have a history of "capping" my lower level characters and creating twinks in every tier for open-world action. I have no idea what to expect so far and it may be interesting to check in from time to time if you are into watching twitch TV or youtube videos. I always stream when I play these days and also upload almost EVERYTHING to my youtube channel including my failures during PVP for a more realistic view of what a game is actually like.

Honestly what is way more important to me than streaming or making videos and whatever is the thought of finally finding something thta stays populated as everything else that I play usually dies. I would sure love to see the original Guild Wars relaunched with new expansions when part 2 dies down or Vanguard to open again even if it was for just a year and not very populated.

I setup this playlist sort of like a mystery to solve... and assist the Mothers and Fathers out there who play WoW or are interested in showing another this game called wOw!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa6s_SyQPrQ2n4-a9HYcYDo9macJWeYKt  

Before I get into the PVP part of the game I probably should remind you all that I typically do not get discouraged as much as others and doubt that I will feel like I need the best armor piece on every part of my body to enjoy competing with others, but...

In regards to PVP in your honest opinion what level will I be able to compete with others as a new player? Are there different tiers and if so what level would be the first best twink to make? I am wondering if it starts with an arena queue for levels 10-20 or something like that or if there is an open world area? Is there a way to stop my experience gain so that I do not accidentally level? All of these questions can be combined into just one question... when is the first decked out twink cap at or does this never happen?

Is it a sort of rock, paper, scissors style such as Guild Wars or are there some classes that are over-powered while others always lack? How long does it take for the game to change and make a good build obsolete?

I am not the type of player who goes through manuals so asking the forums is much easier because I do not want to spoil my experience and be surprised or whatever...

The date is 9/13/2018 and a new dawn is upon us to work harder and make our countries better than ever before!

Along with preparation for the longest living British monarch many Irish and Scottish are celebrating what may turn out to be the most cooperative century that mankind has ever had! Don't give up... and please catch up somehow to those who can view into the kaleidoscope then see their brainstorming happen on the other side of the fresh telescope!

There are still many dangers and challenges around the corner, clutter to sort through, food to grow, values to line up, and people to save... but I have faith that we will pull through! Those of you as young as me may live long enough to see world peace finally happen.

Imagine the future of bicycle highways alongside the highways of Los Angelos, adjustable desks for the children and many other tools that have never been available before in the schools of the world while the kids are challenged to teach the teacher with teamwork and fun, and challenge your children to put out the fuse with waterguns but have a frog balloon ready to pop just incase the fireworks ignite this New Years... watch for the water being poured over the torch of lady liberty to honor the firefighters!

The chance to win a million was not a lie!

I have powerful contacts err eye-glasses and here is the proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JXnZ3DSW08

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

Predicted Duration
  1. How long do you think I will last?3 votes
    1. 1 more week
      33.33%
    2. 1 month
      66.67%
    3. few months
        0.00%
    4. couple seasons
        0.00%
    5. year or more
        0.00%

Comments

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

The world would be a much better place if people stopped coming to conclusions so fast.

Perhaps trying "yes, but" when a disagreement occurs is not only more effective than saying no but also making the meaning of the word NO more powerful... wouldn't it be wise to reserve this word for when it is truly needed such as to prevent harm? Sometimes I feel that people are like "the boy who cried wolf" and eventually the wolf cry loses meaning. The same thing goes with saying NO.

Are you the gamer who cried no?

Know this for next time... happy gaming!

Problem solving > Couch-potato Netflix binge-watching

Gaming addiction > Drug addiction

Real Games > Real Violence

peace

yay! (my greenscreen arrvived today so soon my streams should be vastly improved)

Also... just out of curiosity at what year did the expansion come out that included the Death Knight starting at level 55? The reason that I ask is I am wondering how my history of gaming has effected this game or in other words, what they may have setup in the past to try and encourage me to play it. Is this their secret? Have anyone else felt like the developers may have excepted you to try out the game at some point?

p.s. yes I am a bit crazy... its a personal battle learning to live when it is impossible to fix everything that is wrong with the world... regarding the world the past and present can be very disturbing but I find myself so excited for tomorrow that I have a hard time sleeping and have always been this way... addicted to working in a weird kind of way. Never even have I gone to a party without taking a pen and flashcards with me for the most part, but I did get heavily into drugs for a time.

Please keep this thread open so that I can add to it later when my characters have leveled up further.

At what level do you think I need to be to truly get a good feel of the game? In a way I do feel a bit discouraged when I see the number 110... so far I have experience VERY little but put a HELL OF A LOT of thought and work behind the scenes for the videos that I put together in the playlist for you to figure out if you are interested in making money with me or otherwise playing games.

Sorry about that Trump Obama mumbo jumbo it is just a bit exciting knowing how to easily make money now that I am an experienced technician who has helped maintain a multi-million dollar company that started from someone's garage... but I also feel very fortunate to have experienced the market change around me so many times... there used to be someone with a pen and paper whenever I would go to the store and make sure that they had the items the next time that I went if they did not have something that I was looking for. Pretty exciting knowing that the top looks down sometimes and has good taste but I find politics very distasteful... just seems like a ridiculous show and sometimes a method of making excuses to me.

On the side note I am possibly putting together a party bus to go to vegas and if I am on it maybe we could meet up there?

I can't talk about this anymore it is giving me a headache...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=kPYACe8I-T8

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Tl:dr please....
  • kenguru23kenguru23 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Meth? Meth.
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    Insanity is a hell of a thing
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I'm actually pretty concerned dude. I watched your VOD, and you were mumbling to yourself the whole time and made a video of random images with really broken weird sentences. Are you feeling okay? 
    Kyleran
  • WaanWaan Member UncommonPosts: 105

p.s. yes I am a bit crazy... its a personal battle learning to live when it is impossible to fix everything that is wrong with the world... regarding the world the past and present can be very disturbing but I find myself so excited for tomorrow that I have a hard time sleeping and have always been this way... addicted to working in a weird kind of way. Never even have I gone to a party without taking a pen and flashcards with me for the most part, but I did get heavily into drugs for a time.

It's alright to be a bit crazy, just be sure to take care of yourself man!
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I am playing Vampire The Masquerade these days as Malkavian so Sid has my sympathy.
    Harbinger of Fools