Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I admit. I was wrong about BFA

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
edited July 2018 in World of Warcraft
I have been going over the MMORPG.com forums complaining about how BFA is PvP only and Blizzard abandoned PVErs

However this proves its not the case, since you can now CHOOSE to PVE or PVP no matter the server type. So I can now play on emerald dream (where my friends play) without worry about PvP.

On top of that, the "PvP" content that will be released in the expansion, still has a ton of PVE in it. You can still progress without ever PvPing.

Sorry for giving false info everyone for spreading fake news about BFA being only good for PvPers. It is in fact kinda the opposite but good for everyone. PvPers will only PvP those who want to PvP, PVErs can play with their friends on PvP servers and not be forced to PvP. Plus all the other content that will come later on.

And yeah PvPers do get a 10% bonus to many things. But the downside to activating pvp is...PVErs will still likely progress faster because they won't be killed all the time. So it does come out about equal still, for most part. But PVErs can still turn on pvp any time in a city if they want to PvP

So blizzard in fact gave a CHOICE, and didn't remove that choice.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

SBForddelete5230[Deleted User]Octagon7711[Deleted User]Deddmeat

Comments

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    To me this is nothing more than the '/pvp' command that was in the game already.

Blizz is out of ideas. Pvp is a cheap way out for devs. Instead of coming up with new content they figure they'll just let the players beat on each other to entertain themselves.

16 year old game is old.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]Scotpantaro
  • jeatacjeatac Member UncommonPosts: 28
    edited July 2018
    World of Warcraft has been and is still the #1 top selling MMORG for 14 years for a reason. Just Saying.
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    My friends keep trying to get me to come back now, with the Pre-Patch stuff going on, but I just don't have the desire.

If I come back a month earlier than expac release, it just means I'll leave a month earlier after.... I usually come back, catch the few mains up to cap, fart around with the new toys, things start feeling like work or a job, then I move on to other games.

I def stay to get my money/entertainment's worth, but I just don't have the drive to stay much past that in WoW anymore. I'm sure I'll buy a new mount or two from the shop, cuz I'm that guy also....

Gut Out!
    pantaro

What, me worry?