Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crew 2 closed beta forums are publicly available to read.

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1838-Closed-Beta

The NDA from the previous Alpha is still in force so I can't comment on what's in that forum.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited June 2018
    The Alpha NDA permanently prevents comments of any details about the game and one's experience of it prior to retail release.  Can't talk about alpha/beta experiences even after retail release if you were in the alpha.

Just read those forums and you'll see what issues people are having.  Hell if I know why I can publicly comment there but not here.

I have not seen anything from Ubisoft that voids the NDA in part or whole.  What I can say is my public Ubisoft handle is gRRumbler.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    What about that.  

Well then, here's my Caddy.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067
    Grunty said:
    What about that.  

Well then, here's my Caddy.

I love it.
    Chamber of Chains