Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curious About this Title

AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
I just caught an advertisement for this game and was wondering if anyone plays it. It looks decent, but up front not decent enough for $15 a month. Tons of content in other games for the same price (WoW being my point), but maybe I'm missing something here.
Any insight into it would be appreciated! /Salute

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited May 2018
    Fairly certain for all purposes its dead.

Well, at least mostly dead.

Or

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited May 2018
    After failing mostly because the owner of the IP/franchise tried to build a mmorpg on a very limited budget,another developer is trying to rehash an even cheaper build game off of the IP.
    There are too many people,devs simply trying to cash in on an IP,figuring if it's popular it should sell without even seeing the game.

I forget the newest Pathfinder game/title but it is most certainly a cheaper build attempt than the last one that was not good enough.
    Some might argue that aiming small is a better way to go,quite possibly true but it's basically a STAT game with little else going for it.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.