Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some emissaries have already been removed from the emissary program.

AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
edited May 2018 in Bless
I am wondering if it's the emissaries that kept the rumour going about the anti pvp cloak someone made up. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/681660/discussions/4/1693795812292046387/

This is a thread on Reddit that explains how the anti PVP cloak rumour started

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/8j6moq/cloak_is_a_meme_heres_the_proof/

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Not a very bright community.
    Chamber of Chains
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    AnnaTS said:
    I am wondering if it's the emissaries that kept the rumour going about the anti pvp cloak someone made up. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/681660/discussions/4/1693795812292046387/

This is a thread on Reddit that explains how the anti PVP cloak rumour started

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/8j6moq/cloak_is_a_meme_heres_the_proof/
    Interesting links, thanks for sharing, especially about how stupid jokes / rumors can do real damage, especially to folks like TheHiveLeader who tried to set the record straight.
    UngoodwingoodMrMelGibson

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    You saw how that troll linked Hiveleader's post to prove he had tried to set the record straight...what an arse.
    Chamber of Chains
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
      Lousy thing to do , but in the Long-run it wont matter , i give this cowpie 3-4 months before many players are trying to clean the stink off themselves after stepping in it ..
    Asm0deus
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Scorchien said:
      Lousy thing to do , but in the Long-run it wont matter , i give this cowpie 3-4 months before many players are trying to clean the stink off themselves after stepping in it ..
    Great review from someone who's never touched it....enlightening.
    KyleranLeFantomeMrMelGibson
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    I agree that this game will tank faster then a rabbit on roids.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Scorchien said:
    Great review from someone who's never touched it....enlightening.
      well , some people know it when they see it , and if the step in it , they know it will stink ..  So avoid...And some people jump head first into every pile they see , and try to clean themselves up later ..

So im gonna avoid it ,But i will bring a hose to help the others later ..
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yeah typical of people needing to brag or act cool, "look at me,i started that rumor"then the respondents let him have it with insults based on it being a stupid joke.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    The problem is, making PVE players pay for pots to not PVP is so off the chain a cloak doesn't sound so far fetched.

Neowiz AOR or internal PR people aren't a bright bunch either so don't expect this to be the last "rumor" that bubbles way further than it's supposed to.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯