Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hows it going ?

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
edited May 2018 in Saga of Lucimia
I'm still waiting for 3 mmorpg's. No real order
- Saga of Lucimia, not much yet. 
- Ashes of Creation, no features are shown yet, only basic team work.  People are beginning wonder if their ideas are even a reality yet. 
- Pantheon, only basic team work.  I'm concerned they may have "bit off more than they could chew" with their graphic and animation style.  They don't seem to be getting too far off the ground. 

It's anyone's guess if any will be a flop, to early to tell..... The market for a "real mmorpg" is still wide open.   

I would love to know how Saga of Lucimia is going :) 
Post edited by delete5230 on

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    They are pushing along.   They really are what I envision as the indie developer.  They aren't looking to raise tens of millions of dollars. They still have their day jobs. I will always think they are chasing an impossible dream but so far they have more to show than other projects that have raised millions of dollars with larger teams all working full time.

I'll try and pop into their next test and take a peek.

delete5230Kyleran

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    They are pushing along.   They really are what I envision as the indie developer.  They aren't looking to raise tens of millions of dollars. They still have their day jobs. I will always think they are chasing an impossible dream but so far they have more to show than other projects that have raised millions of dollars with larger teams all working full time.

All good points, 
    That's a good reminder that they all have day jobs, I forgot.  You have a point on being indie and have about as much to show as the others with better funding. 

With so many people out their, you never know who really has talent.  

These people may take the industry by storm like a back yard Rock and Roll band waiting to be recognized.  Again Big Business wreaked havoc on our industry and the world is waiting for John Conner to Rise from the ashes.  
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,976
    They have day jobs? *** (abbreviated swearing expression). I am not waiting for a MMO as mentioned in the other thread, but some time before their retirement would be nice. :)
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Well not much I guess....... I'll put this game aside as "a wait and see" and revisit at a much later date.
  • RenfailRenfail Member EpicPosts: 1,638
    edited July 2018

Going on this weekend up until July 3rd :) 

Post edited by Renfail on
    Mikeha[Deleted User]JamesGoblindcutbi001
    Tim "Renfail" Anderson | Wandering Hermits Patreon
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    You mean July 3rd I assume? :)

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

You mean July 3rd I assume? :)

Indeed =P Will edit!
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Good move on adding 3rd person camera. 
    Renfail said:

Going on this weekend up until July 3rd :) 

Game coming along nicely. Looking forward to release. 
    Thanks!