Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online Official Website will be open next week!

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Looks like the release is almost here.   ;)
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,765
    I'm really low on interest for it, PvP-centric, very BDO like in aspects yet it is more superficial in terms of play mechanics, I am not sure if this MMO will work out in the west.
    MaxBacon said:
    I'm really low on interest for it, PvP-centric, very BDO like in aspects yet it is more superficial in terms of play mechanics, I am not sure if this MMO will work out in the west.

All the others have worked out in the West. Even ArcheAge is still going and people have been saying its going to die for years. Cant wait to play 4.5 when it releases. 

Eastern mmos are for people that like Eastern mmos.   If you do not like Eastern mmos then why even waste your time. 

edited March 2018
    Mikeha said:
    All the others have worked out in the West. Even ArcheAge is still going and people have been saying its going to die for years. Cant wait to play 4.5 when it releases. 

Eastern mmos are for people that like Eastern mmos.   If you do not like Eastern mmos then why even waste your time. 
    From what I've played of Bless, Archeage and BDO work out because they have more points on the sandbox aspect, Bless doesn't hit the sandbox elements.

I like the games, I like Archeage but the company behind it just did what I think everyone knows and people just nope nope nope, and BDO is one amazing game yet again the direction aside of the weak PvE keeps on promoting AFK play with a grind beyond reason kills it for me.

I think Bless has the potential but it will turn into controversy if the PvP as I've seen in the rebuild servers stands, it's so open to it, if they make it more restricted then it will be less intrusive but the game shows to be PvP-Centric.
    edited March 2018
    MaxBacon said:
    Mikeha said:

From what I've played of Bless, Archeage and BDO work out because they have more points on the sandbox aspect, Bless doesn't hit the sandbox elements.

I like the games, I like Archeage but the company behind it just did what I think everyone knows and people just nope nope nope, and BDO is one amazing game yet again the direction aside of the weak PvE keeps on promoting AFK play with a grind beyond reason for me.

I think Bless has the potential but it will turn into controversy if the PvP as I've seen in the rebuild servers stands, if they make it more restricted then it will be less intrusive but the game shows to be PvP-Centric.

My only concern with Bless is can they contain the hackers / cheaters.  Open World pvp games are the main types of games where these become real problems. 

I am just glad Aeria Games will have nothing to do with this because they would not do anything to prevent it. 

I have not played rebuild but I did play the original version for a couple days and really enjoyed it. 
    Mikeha said:
    My only concern with Bless is can they contain the hackers / cheaters.  Open World pvp games are the main types of games where these become real problems. 

I am just glad Aeria Games will have nothing to do with this because they would not do anything to prevent it. 
    Well cheats and all is one of the enemies of this type of game, the other is the P2W aspect is this is always a box of surprises when this type of MMO's appear in the west.

The game hasn't had a smooth road after they dropped the title and they had to make serious changes to be able to attract players, and after playing it I still feel the game tries to be a new sort of BDO yet it doesn't reach the gameplay/mechanic level of it, so idk, but I like they put more care on things like voice-acting questing, cinematics and such.