Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Court of Stars Mythic +25 Achieved Before Proposed Battle Res Changes Added - World of Warcraft - MM

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageCourt of Stars Mythic +25 Achieved Before Proposed Battle Res Changes Added - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - For the first time, the Court of Stars dungeon has been defeated at Mythic +25. The team that accomplished the feat consisted of a Demon Hunter tank, Druid healer, and a Warlock, Druid and Monk in DPS roles. The interesting thing to note is that, with the exception of the Demon Hunter, all of the other characters came with a battle res, something that will be changing with v7.3.5. Battle res will share a cooldown across all characters. One res is available at the start, the next at 18 minutes.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AzukaeAzukae Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Good old monk BR.
    :thinking:
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited December 2017
    This is one reason I hate WOW, all these ADD-ON requirements by guilds that tell your party when monsters are using a skill or BOSS, and the whole UI Looks like garbage, IMO Blizzard needs to update their UI, and one reason I never want to play WOW again is because the forced requirements to use add-ons by guilds, sure a guild can require it but should (NEVER) be allowed in blizzards service to tell players they have to use it should be a ban worthy offense in WOW if you said (YOU REQUIRE) this addon to be in our guild.

Just something I really hate about this game that really bothers me, and IMO It's cheating like big deal they completed it, try completing dungeons without using any type of ADD-ON bet they can't do it because its pretty much playing the game for them might as well just have a group of bots running it.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Renoaku said:
    This is one reason I hate WOW, all these ADD-ON requirements by guilds that tell your party when monsters are using a skill or BOSS, and the whole UI Looks like garbage, IMO Blizzard needs to update their UI, and one reason I never want to play WOW again is because the forced requirements to use add-ons by guilds, sure a guild can require it but should (NEVER) be allowed in blizzards service to tell players they have to use it should be a ban worthy offense in WOW if you said (YOU REQUIRE) this addon to be in our guild.

Just something I really hate about this game that really bothers me, and IMO It's cheating like big deal they completed it, try completing dungeons without using any type of ADD-ON bet they can't do it because its pretty much playing the game for them might as well just have a group of bots running it.
    First off, Blizzard can't dictate to guilds what requirements of any sort they have for their members. If you don't want to use add ons, just don't and find either a more casual guild or one that doesn't have any of that type of requirement.

Second, have you run any Mythic + or raids without add ons? I'd love to hear your experiences. I realize you're not playing WoW now, but you have in the past.

Third, add ons are not cheating.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    cmon. i am here to congratulate these group of players, i can't imagine how hard it is to complete +25 in time, the farthest i have been able to do CoS is +18 and that is fuckin hard
    SBFord

So What Now?

TweFoju said:

cmon. i am here to congratulate these group of players, i can't imagine how hard it is to complete +25 in time, the farthest i have been able to do CoS is +18 and that is fuckin hard

Can you even imagine what it'll be like with the changes to battle res? I'd almost say that anything higher than 15 will be almost impossible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• KalebGraysonKalebGrayson Member RarePosts: 430
    This game cracks me up sometimes. I'm currently playing a Demon Hunter tank and I enjoy it. What's the reasoning behind removing the Battle Rezzes? Is it that it makes the content too easy? LOL, at this as a fix (if that's the case).
  • DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458

SBFord said:

Renoaku said:

First off, Blizzard can't dictate to guilds what requirements of any sort they have for their members. If you don't want to use add ons, just don't and find either a more casual guild or one that doesn't have any of that type of requirement.

Second, have you run any Mythic + or raids without add ons? I'd love to hear your experiences. I realize you're not playing WoW now, but you have in the past.

Third, add ons are not cheating.

I honestly dont think wow would have much of a playerbase left if addons were all of a sudden banned. I mean, people went ape-sh!t when bagnon was broken for about a week after I think it was 7.2.
    SBFord
    This game cracks me up sometimes. I'm currently playing a Demon Hunter tank and I enjoy it. What's the reasoning behind removing the Battle Rezzes? Is it that it makes the content too easy? LOL, at this as a fix (if that's the case).
    I think it's to provide more diversity in party composition. Blizz wants it to be more of "bring the player, not the ability" kind of thing. Groups in these high-level M+ dungeons are stacking classes with battle res and leaving out the vast majority of classes that don't have them.

It's the same mechanic that is used in raids too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯