Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101 - Holiday Joy in the Spiral - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageWizard101 - Holiday Joy in the Spiral - MMORPG.com

We're almost halfway through December and that means Kingsisle's holiday celebrations are in full force in both of their games. Felix Navidad is back in the shopping district, present boxes are scattered throughout Skull Island, and festive decorations are all over the place. With past favorites returning, and some new holiday items and activities making their way into Wizard101 and Pirate101, the 2017 Yuletide celebration is looking to be a good one.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    edited December 2017
    Really really great games, but that KingsIsle greed is nasty. This game is anything but F2P.
    Isaiah 41:10
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Talemire said:
    Really really great games, but that KingsIsle greed is nasty. This game is anything but F2P.
    I remember so many years ago, oh dear everything was paywalled I eventually gave up but I wanted to keep playing it rip
  • ElspethLightbearerElspethLightbearer Member CommonPosts: 1
    I have full access to Wizard 101, and while only the main area is free to play, it does require payment to go beyond that. Of course, most players don't want to stay in the main area and want to expand to other areas, which they create quite regularly. I have been playing for many years now, and I pay just under 60 dollars a year for full access. I consider 60 dollars a year to be very reasonable, considering the costs of other entertainment, and the quality of the Wizard 101 game.

I highly recommend this game.

Sherry McMillan,
    AKA Rowan Dragonsong
    [Deleted User]