Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It Hits the Right Notes for a Co-Op Focused Fragfest - Dreadnought Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageIt Hits the Right Notes for a Co-Op Focused Fragfest - Dreadnought Review - MMORPG.com

This week, Dreadnought left dry dock and warped onto Playstation 4. This is where GameSpace.com and MMORPG.com’s co-op aficionados Matt and Dame took it out for a spin. These two have been gaming together for more than fifteen years over, spanning multiple genres of games. It was only a matter of time before they got to space combat!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The team has been sponsoring people all over the place to promote this game.

One of my last views was Angry Joe,he claims that video was not sponsored however,he already was paid to endorse the product ,so anything after the fact is circumventing the purpose of the law,it is still obviously sponsored even though not officially ...directly paid for.

Personally it does not look all that good,yes i can see the tactics in these slow moving ships "varied speeds"varied weapons but reading reviews,seems there is a problem in balancing and this will always be the case with this game's design.

Grinding unlocks is an unbalanced system,this is why i do not play pvp games that are not 100% even across the board,aside from latency of course.
    Overall, aside from unlocking ,i see this game offering almost nothing,at least nothing to intrigue me.

Space games are a type of genre that should need multiple millions to develop properly,instead devs are using them for their simplistic approach to game design,as it is VERY easy to design space,stick a ship into it with physics properties and that is pretty much it.
    Point being and knowing how much more this game COULD have SHOULD have done,there is no way in hell this is an 8,geesh it is not even a finished product yet and complaints rolling in with fanbois defending based on still being worked on/fixed.

4-5/10 is a more knowledgeable realistic rating,and actually it is missing way too much,idk how i can even justify a 4/10,it would need years and a lot of assets/worlds content to be a 8/10.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.