First Playable Demo of PlayStation 4 Version to Debut During PlayStation Experience - TERA - MMORPG.

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 26,085
edited December 7 in News & Features Discussion

imageFirst Playable Demo of PlayStation 4 Version to Debut During PlayStation Experience - TERA - MMORPG.com

TERA News - During this weekend's PlayStation Experience in Anaheim, California, attendees will be able to get hands on with the PlayStation 4 version of TERA. Players will see the redesigned user interface designed specifically for consoles. In addition, attendees can take part in contests and earn a chance during special giveaways.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MadCoderOneMadCoderOne pilesgrove, NJMember UncommonPosts: 122
    another MMO on PS4, cool beans! (if they get the controls and UI decent)
    infomatzsschrupp
  • bohrium924bohrium924 Atlanta, GAMember UncommonPosts: 21
    I already played with a controller on PC a year or so ago, it's very smooth. Shouldn't be a hard port.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon ParisMember RarePosts: 3,300
    Nice been looking forward to this one on my PS4.
    sschrupp

• stego160stego160 Albany, GAMember UncommonPosts: 4
    This game is prob the most fun in action MMO to date for me. Sad that the developers later down after release turned it into a fan service with every new class :/ Not all people want to play females with certain classes.
  • pureremedypureremedy Member CommonPosts: 4
    edited December 7
    even though i played this for a couple of years since pc launch im still excited to play it with the playstation community all i ask that i hope we can hit the 60fps mark wether its 0n 1440p or 1080p fingers crossed.
    Post edited by pureremedy on
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 164
    My PS4 pro and 4K monitor is waiting for this, I do play it on pc with controller already.
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Hopefully it runs better than Neverwinter on the Original PS4. Neverwinter runs horribly. Absolutely atrocious framerates and performance, which makes the game a non-option for me. I always thought Action RPGs/MMOs play better with a controller.
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Psn store search Tera nothing comes up ...
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus LondonMember RarePosts: 1,329
    Should form up a playing party. 
    Have you ever noticed that their stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne pilesgrove, NJMember UncommonPosts: 122
    DeadSpock said:
    Psn store search Tera nothing comes up ...
    article said the attendees would have access