You Can Now Carry a Sandbox ARPG in Your Pocket - Portal Knights News

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 26,085
edited December 7 in News & Features Discussion

imageYou Can Now Carry a Sandbox ARPG in Your Pocket - Portal Knights News

If you're the type who likes to game on the go, you'll be happy to hear that Portal Knights, a sandbox ARPG from Keen Games, is now available on both the App Store and on Google play. Costing a mere $5, Portal Knights gives you a chance to take part in online gaming action while riding on the bus or while waiting for an appointment. It comes with all of the features of the PC and console version as well.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ThupliThupli Member UncommonPosts: 1,014
    Is this from the makers of spiral knights? Spital knights was a great game in its day!
  • AmjocoAmjoco Layton, UTMember UncommonPosts: 4,855

Thupli said:

Is this from the makers of spiral knights? Spital knights was a great game in its day!

No, this was developed by Keen Games. It's more of a minecraft/rpg with cartoony animations. It's pretty fun on the PC. I think its available on some other platforms like PS4 and the Switch. I have played the PC and it's fun but nothing to sink hours into. I bought the Android version and it plays very nice on my devices (Galaxy S8+ and Nvidia Shield Tablet). The controls are smooth and I have had no lag or problems at all.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.