Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Peripherals and Accessories - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

image2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Peripherals and Accessories - MMORPG.com

The holiday season is upon us! Leading up to the massive sales of Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and all things pre-Christmas, we at MMORPG want to make sure you’re prepared to find the perfect gift for your PC gaming obsessed loved one. Want to know what peripherals and accessories to get to up their game? Read on to find out.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WodgeWodge Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Regarding those "highest premium end" keyboards. You can do so much better than Corsair. Bad build quality, cheap ABS keycaps, non standard bottom row, so getting better replacement keycaps is difficult, non removable cable and LEDs that are prone to dying. Not much "highest premium end" when my keycaps cost more than any of those keyboards on your list.

For keyboard recommendations I'd go with a Magicforce 68 for budget, and Varmilo 87/104 for mid range, and a Realforce, HHKB, Leopold FC980 or Red Scarf 3 for high end. For the best, you have to build yourself a custom board, with your own choice of case, switches and keycaps.
    Alexander.B
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    I'll accept any gifts.

Thank you guys/girls.