Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After 18-Months, Industry Games Announces That Kings & Heroes Has Exited Early Access - Kings and He

13»

Comments

• GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Pffft... I have yet to find a dungeon I can't clear solo... some bosses are challenging and some stuff is definitely out of my level range but so far no major issues.  Yes there are bugs, but nothing game breaking.  <shrug>

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Grym said:
    Pffft... I have yet to find a dungeon I can't clear solo... some bosses are challenging and some stuff is definitely out of my level range but so far no major issues.  Yes there are bugs, but nothing game breaking.  <shrug>
    My level 7 Wiz managed to kite and kill that level 26 ghost in the cemetery that's part of the series of quests from the keeper.

Yeah, it can definitely be played solo.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I'm waiting to try it. The Titan Quest expansion popped up when I was going to buy it so I got that instead, that was a no brainer. See how it's doing a month or two.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    One week after release and its 50% off.....
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,171
    rodarin said:
    One week after release and its 50% off.....
    Yeah, it's almost like a sale is going on... almost everywhere... for almost everything...
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    The problem here, (At least as I understand it) They probably won't make much more revenue unless the start selling this title to a lot of new potential players. Selling in EA means that all those people who've been playing already paid. How will they monetize from there?