Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Weekend Kicks Into Gear Complete with New Martial Artist Liu - Hyper Universe - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFree Weekend Kicks Into Gear Complete with New Martial Artist Liu - Hyper Universe - MMORPG.com

Hyper Universe News - If you've been waiting to try out Hyper Universe, we have good news. Starting today, you can play the game for free and even try out the newest Hyper named Liu. You'll be able to play free of charge through November 21st and even earn permanent access to the game by reaching level 7 and unlocking a free Founder's Pack when you hit level 15.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TnTizzTnTizz Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Where can I download this? F2P not yet available on steam
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Is it just me or does this feel like an obvious cash grab?
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

TnTizz said:

Honestly, I'm not sure if it's for Steam or not, though logic says it would be. However, you can download it through the Nexon Launcher. Link's on this page:

http://hyperuniverse.nexon.net/en/news/article/26595/free-weekend-starting-nov-16

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• TnTizzTnTizz Member UncommonPosts: 39

SBFord said:

TnTizz said:

Honestly, I'm not sure if it's for Steam or not, though logic says it would be. However, you can download it through the Nexon Launcher. Link's on this page:

http://hyperuniverse.nexon.net/en/news/article/26595/free-weekend-starting-nov-16

thanks for the link :)
    SBFord
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    They are probably doing a free weekend to see if it brings in players and if it doesn't they'll shut it down.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    BruceYee said:
    They are probably doing a free weekend to see if it brings in players and if it doesn't they'll shut it down.
    More like go f2p then potentially shut down. Getting tired of these cash grabs tbh. The moba market is already over-saturated but yea, lets come out with a side-scrolling moba? On top of that b2p? Pure cash grab.
    BruceYee
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    b2p + moba = failure
    Lastlaughlol
  • Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Wow, so many haters even before trying the game! :D
    Well, I think they have made a good promotion of Hyper Universe by giving a free access. It's a good chance to see if normal player (not haters) would like it