Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking good.

MrG8MrG8 Member UncommonPosts: 111
Been playing this for a week now with some friends and we're having a great time. I'm an old MU Online player and have been looking out for this one for some time now. Been playing all other similar games like Diablo 3, PoE etc and I must say that I enjoy MU Legend more. The combat and the MMO-feeling with one big world is two very good aspects of the game. This can turn out to be something really good. Lets hope it will last.
I'm playing on the server Muren and if you're looking for a guild just tell me because we're recruiting for our guild atm!
MikehaIlayatime007

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited November 2017
    Also enjoying the game a lot more than I thought I would. For me it comes down to the visual setting and MU Legend just nails it. Everything looks powerful and badd ass. Combat is so impactful and the music is also very nice. 

Path Of Exile and Diablo I just could not get into. Tried them both so many times and every time I don't even last a day.  I am more into Eastern games like Lost Ark and the new Lineage.

Dark Lord FTW!

Ilaya
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Mikeha said:
    Also enjoying the game a lot more than I thought I would. For me it comes down to the visual setting and MU Legend just nails it. Everything looks powerful and badd ass. Combat is so impactful and the music is also very nice. 

Dark Lord FTW!
    Yeah, could not say it better!
    It's a bit weird at the beginning, but worth everything when you hit 65. Then it opens up and brings lot's of fun and enough stuff to do. Did not thought that it is that well. 
  • JucologJucolog Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Yeah! Really goodlooking game. Enjoy playing it!
  • habs845habs845 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    same here really having fun :) i prefer mu legend's combat to path of exiles by a lot
  • ByrgenarHofenByrgenarHofen Member UncommonPosts: 55
    DMKano said:

While the combat in korean  MMO-ARPGs is usually better - what you might come to find out - the longevity is simply not there in my opinion.

PoE for example has the depth of builds - because of the gear/gem system and  the huge passive tree specialization. Sure the combat is not all that, just like Grim Dawn or Diablo 2, but depth of gear and builds is what makes those games work, in my opinion.

MU legends on the other hand - linear gear progression and very limited spec per class = no replayability in my opinion

When I felt like the grind hit, I had no desire to replay again with another character.

MU Legends was fine for the first playthrough for me - and then I dropped it like a bad habit
    Fixed that for you.
  • habs845habs845 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    i know path of exile and Diablo 3 are both great games , i feel that mu legend is similar to Diablo 3 but so far not enough content as path of exile, as a bonus mu legend has pvp  (i still have to test if its playable or a normal first hit kills fest.) but so far it feels a like a very very good free 2 play game
    Mikeha
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    MrG8 said:
    Been playing this for a week now with some friends and we're having a great time. I'm an old MU Online player and have been looking out for this one for some time now. Been playing all other similar games like Diablo 3, PoE etc and I must say that I enjoy MU Legend more. The combat and the MMO-feeling with one big world is two very good aspects of the game. This can turn out to be something really good. Lets hope it will last.
    I'm playing on the server Muren and if you're looking for a guild just tell me because we're recruiting for our guild atm!
    Completely agree. The game is a blast. and haven't spent a penny.  I may later on thought at endgame.  

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.