Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Newsletter Teases a Story Update Where Conan Himself Might Show Up - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.co

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLatest Newsletter Teases a Story Update Where Conan Himself Might Show Up - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

Conan Exiles News - The latest Conan: Exiles weekly newsletter has been posted with a brief look at some of the things that the team has been working on over the last several days. In addition to the most recent patch update to fix a number of exploits and duping issues, the story team revealed that they're hard at work on something fittingly "Conan-esque" for an open world game and that it might not be too long before players encounter Conan himself.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    I've enjoyed over 100 hours of this game's EA in two sittings. If they continue to polish this, increase the player population per server, and add to the world it will be my favorite survival game to date.
    Voidfarer
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639

Alomar said:

I've enjoyed over 100 hours of this game's EA in two sittings. If they continue to polish this, increase the player population per server, and add to the world it will be my favorite survival game to date.

It's a decent little game but it will never have a sizable population again. Soon they will simply call it "Released" and walk away.

They have sold over a million copies and have player numbers like this....http://steamcharts.com/app/440900

• TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    Its Funcom.....no thank-you
    Alomar
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

Actually most like Funcom so your loss
    JemAs666Alomar

imageimage

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737

Daww thats adorable