New Trailer Reveals a Harsh, Realistic Medieval World - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 1,675
edited November 14 in Videos Discussion

imageNew Trailer Reveals a Harsh, Realistic Medieval World - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

The Life is Feudal team has released a brand new trailer for the MMO portion of the game. It includes a number of stunning locations throughout the game as well as providing insight into the scope of the game for players as they move from primitive knowledge to complex.

Read the full story here


Comments

  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Figueira da FozMember EpicPosts: 4,345
    All the LiF YO owners get access in the 17th so wanna see how full the MMO gets, will be a newbie bloodbath :3
    forcelimaAlomar
  • SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAMember LegendaryPosts: 23,040
    I'm totally going to try this.
    kryntokAlomar



  • MarvignoMarvigno Member CommonPosts: 4
    Definitely excited for the upcoming MMO release. Been playing LiF YO quite a bit with friends. I expect there will be hiccups and issues like all launches, but this game has some great features and is quite a gem IMO. Warning for those who've never played but are interested: This is not a solo-player-oriented game.
  • AlomarAlomar Middle EarthMember RarePosts: 907
    This game is in the same boat with Gloria Victis. Some serious potential, but the combat is so lacking I can't stomach it very long.
    JamesGoblin
    Fortes Fortuna Iuvat

    18 year MMO veteran 
    Retired PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red

  • KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,652
    MaxBacon said:
    All the LiF YO owners get access in the 17th so wanna see how full the MMO gets, will be a newbie bloodbath :3
    And now you have just detailed why this title will likely have limited commercial success.

    The proper response would be to welcome and protect new players, not slaughter them.

    Instead yet another psychopath simulator most likely. ;)

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - CCP continues to wander aimlessly

    In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon




  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Figueira da FozMember EpicPosts: 4,345
    Kyleran said:

    And now you have just detailed why this title will likely have limited commercial success.

    The proper response would be to welcome and protect new players, not slaughter them.

    Instead yet another psychopath simulator most likely. ;)
    Oh even without the PvP element, the game is unforgiving to the newbs you can starve to death real quick kek

    But newbs do start on an island that is not the main world (the size of Lif: YO map) and when ready move to realz thing.
    Kyleran
  • winghaven1winghaven1 HafnarfjörðurMember RarePosts: 586
    If I had no job or life I'd play this a lot.
    SovrathJamesGoblinKyleran
  • PaulChattertonPaulChatterton SouthamptonMember UncommonPosts: 9
    edited November 14

    Kyleran said:


    MaxBacon said:

    All the LiF YO owners get access in the 17th so wanna see how full the MMO gets, will be a newbie bloodbath :3


    And now you have just detailed why this title will likely have limited commercial success.

    The proper response would be to welcome and protect new players, not slaughter them.

    Instead yet another psychopath simulator most likely. ;)



    Many of those guilds from the Closed Beta who will be starting on the NA servers following the wipe that is currently underway, including some of the most prominent guilds, have got together to discuss a Fair Play agreement. One of the subjects discussed was the importance of being fair to new players as the game will not be a success if new players are shut out. Of course, that's no guarantee that there won't be some destructive guilds out there, but it might not be as bad as you fear.
    Post edited by PaulChatterton on
Sign In or Register to comment.