Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Mobile Combat Trailer - Furious & Flashy Fighting - Black Desert Online Videos - MMORPG

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageBlack Desert Mobile Combat Trailer - Furious & Flashy Fighting - Black Desert Online Videos - MMORPG.com

Pearl Abyss has really blown the lid off the mobile version of Black Desert Online this week. The latest trailer shows off flashy action combat from several of the game's classes including Witch, Valkyrie, Warrior, Ranger and Berserker.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507
    Tired of mobile autoplay games.

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• Paulolino34Paulolino34 Member UncommonPosts: 49

Mensur said:

Was it actually confirmed to have autoplay? i know it's likely to have some sort of auto-play, but i've not seen anything official yet
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    got headache just looking the trailer...
    SBFord
  • Reaperman69Reaperman69 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    edited November 2017
    please tone down the fx if a group of people played against each other you wont be able to see anything but flashes.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    edited November 2017

Mensur said:

Well it doesn't help that some people have crappy mobile devices still or are terrible at playing on them so they are forced to create mechanics that allow the gameplay to more viable to larger audience. Otherwise the complaints you get are....

"I can't see the screen because my fingers are fat-make it playable for everyone"

"laggy movement button response input-game sux"

"cracked screen prevents me from using one spell key-are you gonna buy me a new screen so I can actually play?"
    speedylegs8Valbunny
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ValbunnyValbunny Member CommonPosts: 1

Tiller said:

Mensur said:

Well it doesn't help that some people have crappy mobile devices still or are terrible at playing on them so they are forced to create mechanics that allow the gameplay to more viable to larger audience. Otherwise the complaints you get are....

"I can't see the screen because my fingers are fat-make it playable for everyone"

"laggy movement button response input-game sux"

"cracked screen prevents me from using one spell key-are you gonna buy me a new screen so I can actually play?"

Literally couldn't agree more. Folks purchasing $50 phones then wondering why they aren't able to play huge resource demanding games. I am VERY much looking forward to this game, and am hoping it is what mmorpgs (gaming in general) should be on a mobile platform.

However I also wish to include that I personally do enjoy autoplay games. Being a stay at home mother,I rarely have several hours of dedicated time to dump on anything really, it is beyond a life safer that I can auto farm while making lunch, or cleaning the house.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,361
    Mensur said:
    yup its like when i was a kid and was watching my friend / cousin play and i was waiting until it was my turn (stage or death! was the rule :P )