PC Review - The Perfect Home for Your Guardian - Destiny 2 Review - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• sdeleon515sdeleon515 Chicago, ILMember UncommonPosts: 148
    All I can say is wait for Black Friday when it gets to the $15 bin if you need to buy this! Otherwise, don't bother =/ Saying that as a player and owner, I think this purchase was far FAR more regrettable than Mass Effect: Andromeda. I'd say an honest rating is 6/10: PvE gets tiring with no real reward or progression in place and PvP is frustrating from one of the consistently worse matchmaking algorithms in place to very slow paced 4v4 and random match types.
  • lahnmirlahnmir UtrechtMember RarePosts: 953
    edited November 20

thunderC said:

i find this game extremely boring, shame it wasn't on steam as id be eligible for a refund. I think i put in just about 2 hours

Ok no offense but I'm calling BS here. Two hours? If true which I doubt that's your fault for not trying the free beta.

You see this a lot these days. Someone jumping onto a forum claiming they put in an hour two hours or whatever and claiming the game sucks or it's boring.  It's very hard today to make that conclusion without showing your bias or agenda.  

Nothing wrong with not liking a game but try and keep your obvious bias agenda out of it.  

You mean the free 2 mission demo? Never call that nonsense a beta [mod edit]
    Please take that tone to another website, we are neither amused or impressed by it.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Post edited by Vaross on
    Torval
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely